Official Heat vs. Hawks doubleheader post. (Vol. Disgrace)

...and I'm not even talking about the Heat.

A terribly mismatched roster, a incompetent GM, a ****** for a coach, and an ownership group that is too slow to make changes. This entire organization is apublic embarrassment, from the dudes in the offices down to the scorer's table, which is why we're here in this position. Now they've got the nerveto market this game as "historic"...

(I still <3 you, Al. But you're about the only one...also, you should be the clear favorite for ROY.)

There's no reason for this team to be 12 games under .500...and no reason for a team that bad to only be 1 game out of the playoffs.
smh.gif
@ the East.

I'd much rather skip this game to stay home and watch UNC/Duke, but I've suffered through the first 30 home games this year, why stop now? Thankfully,I have no reason to renew my seats for next year...

Fun fact: If the Heat sweep tonight, their road record will equal Atlanta's.
indifferent.gif

I really don't know what to say.. we just garbage as hell and the fact that Woody is anywhere near the state of Georgia is mind-boggling. I wish we gotAndre Miller.

Why are they even doing this replay when the player that was wrongfully DQ'ed (Shaq) isn't on the team anymore? That defeats the whole purpose ofreplaying the game...

Like I said when it was announced that the final :51 would be re-done even despite the Shaq trade:

So with 51 seconds left in the game, they removed Shaq because he had fouled out.

Then the Heat/Hawks played the final :51 without Shaq.

Then the Heat protested, because Shaq SHOULD have been allowed to play, because he actually HADN'T fouled out yet.

The NBA reviews the game, and decides that the Heat are right: that was Shaq's 5th foul, not his 6th.

So they schedule a re-do... but Shaq has been traded, so he won't be playing.

So what began as 51 seconds of play without Shaq will now be corrected... by 51 seconds of play without Shaq

laugh.gif

NBA: where "What the...?" happens.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Like I said when it was announced that the final :51 would be re-done even despite the Shaq trade:

So with :51 seconds left in the game, they removed Shaq because he had fouled out.

Then the Heat/Hawks played :51 seconds without Shaq.

Then the Heat protested, because Shaq SHOULD have been allowed to play, because he actually HADN'T fouled out yet.

The NBA reviews the game, and decides that the Heat are right: that was Shaq's 5th foul, not his 6th.

So what began as 51 seconds of play without Shaq will now be corrected... by 51 seconds of play without Shaq

laugh.gif

roll.gif

So with 51 seconds left in the game, they removed Shaq because he had fouled out.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The NBA was so worried about the Heat having 12 players for the replay, yet I'm only seeing 10 dressed.

Also, the fat chicks in the next section with the "Dwayne, take a picture with us!" Sign need to sit down. He ain't interested.

this is like a video game, situation mode.

and i think the heat will intentionally lose
laugh.gif

What the hell did I just witness?
laugh.gif

Good job taking a 2 there, Dwayne...

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Heat can't beat fate
Shawn Marion has the worst game of his career: 0 PTS, 0 RBS, 0 AST. Both team's failed to score in during the replay period. And the Heat are one stepcloser to Michael Beasley.

Back
Top Bottom