Official Grizzlies @ Raptors 7:00 EST

Last time these two teams played, it was a close game down to the end.

Hopefully we come out with a jump like we did the past two games, and keep up the energy all game.

Go Raps

Lets go Raps. (btw; posting this straight from the ACC.
laugh.gif
Just got a new internet capable phone.)

I hate to talk about Fantasy in a game thread, but Gasol, Navarro, Moon, Parker, and Calderon killed it in the first.
sick.gif

KLJ must be jumping out of his chair seeing Swift being so efficient.
laugh.gif

I think that was a good half for the Raptors. Good uptempo speed and their shooting was also good. Memphis' shooting on the other had was horrible.

Japan, Calderon is being so bad, i mean 8 assists at the half is so bad....
laugh.gif
just playin... but yeah alot of guys came out sluggish in the first half.

I dont know what happened to memphis in the second quarter... Everything just stopped going in.

Bosh
frown.gif
Hopefully, if he cant come back tonight, he gets better quick. We need him in the lineup, especially with the cavs on friday.

What happened? I'm not watching the game.
frown.gif

And Calderon is one of my favorite guards in the L right now, dude is so nice.
pimp.gif

Japan, just kept swinging the ball in the second Q. i stepped out for a bit in the third, but has 10 assists now.

Jose the past 4 games. 37 Assists: 1 Turnover.

eek.gif

All Star?....
laugh.gif
..... maybe?

I been tellin' dudes since last year that Calderon is serious, but he's behind a young guard, so he won't get much shine.

He won't be a Raptor next year, unless they move TJ Frod, but whoever gets him next year will be loads better. He takes care of the ball and makes simple,yet very efficient passes.

He should be an all-star before his career is over.

Man, as a rookie I could tell he would be good. As a rook, he made some bad decisions, but you could tell he could only get better.

As a few people know, im not the biggest TJ fan. He is a great player, no doubt about that, but IMO decision making is the most important thing for a pointguard, which is why I like calderon better than TJ.

Jose not a raptor =
frown.gif

Good game. Scratch that. Not good, but a great game. Balanced scoring and great teamwork by the Raps.

Also; free pizza!
pimp.gif

Stro got shafted in this game...Dude was playing nice and efficient and only got like 15 minutes of burn
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom