OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ St. Louis Rams

Today Brett Favre needs just 184 yards to surpass Dan Marino's NFL mark of 61,361 passing yards that has stood since 1999.

that being said i hope we can establish the running game early and do it well, Favre doesnt need to break this record today (although hed have to have either abad day or grant is just gonna be 3 yards and a cloud for 60 minutes if he werent to break it)

31-20 pack

I've got Driver and Mason Crosby on my fantasy team. I hope lots of points are scored.

startin off strong
pimp.gif
lookin for the TD, i like the way theyre playing so far

real careless wit the ball.

Steven should get 35 carries today, at least attempt to keep that D off the field

damn hes 1 yard away from the all time passing mark
eek.gif

too bad they werent just 1 yard back so he coulda gotten it on a touchdown pass... anyways
pimp.gif

soon as I saw the pass land in his arms I turned the game off.

I hate to say it but Scott Linehan needs to be let go. Injuries or not, his schemes and decisions do not work nor do they make sense

Man, Greg Jennings has literally scored at least one TD every week he's played except a couple. This guy is really shining this year....and the Rams secondhalf offense this year has been ATROCIOUS. I just hope they don't end up being dead last in the division.

Very efficient game plan by the Rams. Trying to control the clock running Steven Jackson all day. They're gonna try to steal this one at the end.

jackson just got smacked by cullen jenkins

lets get that O back on the field
pimp.gif

Favre needs to get this record and then they can give Grant some more touches
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom