Official GoldenState Warriors vs. Chicago Bulls 10:30pm EST vol. Webber's Return (TNT)

Chicago Bulls @ Golden State Warriors 10:30pm EST� TNT

4hfmon.png

pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]AccuScore Projections[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
AccuScore has powered more than 10,000 simulations for every NBA game for ESPN.com, each simulated one play at a time and minimum of 10,000 times. For more, visit AccuScore.
View more Accuscore game details
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Gameday Matchup[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]W-L[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PA[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]STK[/td] [td]L10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CHI[/td] [td]19-29[/td] [td]94.6[/td] [td]97.4[/td] [td]10-13[/td] [td]9-16[/td] [td]L1[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GS[/td] [td]29-19[/td] [td]109.6[/td] [td]107.1[/td] [td]14-8[/td] [td]15-11[/td] [td]W2[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]2007-08 Season[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Golden State leads 1-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jan 18, 2008[/td] [td]GS 119, @CHI 111[/td] [td]Recap | Box Score[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Feb 7, 2008[/td] [td]CHI @ GS[/td] [td]10:30 PM ET[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Injury Report[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CHICAGO[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Ben Gordon SG - Feb 7: Day-to-Day
· Chris Duhon PG - Feb 6: Day-to-Day
· Kirk Hinrich PG - Feb 6: Day-to-Day
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GOLDEN STATE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]No significant injuries[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Fantasy Injury News
in.gif

· View NBA injury report[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Last 5 Games[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CHICAGO (ET)[/td] [td]GOLDEN STATE (ET)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Feb 06 @POR Loss 100-97
Feb 04 @SEA Win 118-108
Feb 02 @SAC Loss 105-101
Jan 30 @MIN Loss 83-67
Jan 29 MIN Win 96-85
[/td] [td]Feb 01 CHA Win 127-96
Jan 30 @NO Win 116-103
Jan 29 @HOU Loss 111-107
Jan 27 NY Win 106-104
Jan 24 NJ Win 121-119
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Complete Schedule: Chicago | Golden State[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Depth Chart[/td] [/tr][tr][td]POS[/td] [td]CHICAGO (PPG)[/td] [td]GOLDEN STATE (PPG)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PG��������[/td] [td]K. Hinrich 13.0[/td] [td]B. Davis 21.9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG��������[/td] [td]T. Sefolosha 5.4[/td] [td]M. Ellis 17.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF��������[/td] [td]A. Nocioni 14.7[/td] [td]S. Jackson 20.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF��������[/td] [td]J. Smith 10.5[/td] [td]A. Harrington 14.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C��������[/td] [td]B. Wallace 4.8[/td] [td]A. Biedrins 10.4[/td] [/tr][/table]

Will definitely be watching this. It will be kind of weird to see Chris Webber in a Warriors uniform along with the crowd reaction...This was the man who sentour organization to the ground. Haha.

^ The previous game was on ESPN I believe, but yeah...two Warriors/Bulls nationally televised games in like a month.

Not expecting Cweb to give an impressive stat, I just hope he fits in well with our offense, that's all.

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Not expecting Cweb to give an impressive stat, I just hope he fits in well with our offense, that's all.

forget that.

i want him to do a 360 windmill.

Originally Posted by offbad

forget that.

Gotta respect the 1994 Rookie game.

To see him miss?
sick.gif
laugh.gif

hahaha just for the hell of it.
roll.gif

on a more serious note, he better be doing those patented behind the back passes to a streaker down the lane tomorrow.

im hearing no deng gordon n hinrich..

Hope that doesnt get to their head and assume an easy win again(twolves
smh.gif
)

^ Bulls played without those three last night and were a 3 pointer away from sending that game to overtime

Warriors can't take this team lightly

Bulls are arriving at Oracle in ambulances. Our leading scorer is out. Our 2nd and 3rd leading scorers are questionable. This game could be very ugly.

Chicago will be starting 5'9" Team Opthamologist Dr. David Orth at Center tonite as Ben Wallace is useless

Originally Posted by you big dummy

^ Bulls played without those three last night and were a 3 pointer away from sending that game to overtime

eh, blazers aren't that good. whens the last time they beat a team with a winning record? was it when they killed the warriors
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by you big dummy

eh, blazers aren't that good. whens the last time they beat a team with a winning record? was it when they killed the warriors
laugh.gif

True, but the Warriors have a habit of coming out sluggish against mediocre teams.

Back
Top Bottom