OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: St. Louis Rams (4-4) @ San Francisco 49ers (2-6) FOX 11/14/10 1:15PM

th_Rams_Icon_medium.jpg
VS.
49ers_logo_medium.jpg

The St. Louis Rams have finally figured out how to win at home. Carryingthat success to the road is the next step if the Rams are going to challenge forthe NFC West title.
Tied for first and coming off a bye, the Rams go for their first divisionroad win in three years Sunday when they face the San Francisco 49ers, who arealso looking to make a second-half postseason push.

Since a season-opening 17-13 defeat to Arizona on Sept. 12 sent them totheir 14th straight home loss, the Rams (4-4) have won four in a row at theEdward Jones Dome. A 20-10 victory over visiting Carolina on Oct. 31 gave St.Louis more overall wins than it had in any of the previous three seasons.

“(The season is) not successful yet to me,

th_Rams_Icon_medium.jpg
VS.
49ers_logo_medium.jpg

The St. Louis Rams have finally figured out how to win at home. Carryingthat success to the road is the next step if the Rams are going to challenge forthe NFC West title.
Tied for first and coming off a bye, the Rams go for their first divisionroad win in three years Sunday when they face the San Francisco 49ers, who arealso looking to make a second-half postseason push.

Since a season-opening 17-13 defeat to Arizona on Sept. 12 sent them totheir 14th straight home loss, the Rams (4-4) have won four in a row at theEdward Jones Dome. A 20-10 victory over visiting Carolina on Oct. 31 gave St.Louis more overall wins than it had in any of the previous three seasons.

“(The season is) not successful yet to me,

November 11, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com has learned of a very huge SCANDAL that occurred in the entertainment world and it ended up with two young ladies FIGHTING . . . and one getting knocked UNCONCIOUS.

Here's what happened. NFL baller Frank Gore was happily in a relationship with his child's mother, a woman named Drick. The two were living together as a family. And Drick's brother, another NFL player - Roscoe Parrish of the Buffalo Bills, became one of Frank's BEST FRIENDS.

Then things went LEFT. You see, Rosco's girlfriend and CHILDS MOTHER, a girl named Lina, started creeping around behind everyone's back and started dating Frank. Now keep this in mind, not only was Lina cheating on her babys father with his best friend . . but she was also close friends with DRICK TOO!!

Well that level of SCANDALOCITY deserves a world class $+% whoopin. And that's what happened. Drick and some of her family members organized a way to STREET FIGHT Lina.

And last week, the two ladies came together to get it in. The fight lasted only a few minutes, and Drick was UNQUESTIONABLY the winner. According to the insdier,Lina was BEATEN, and her weave ripped from her head.

November 11, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com has learned of a very huge SCANDAL that occurred in the entertainment world and it ended up with two young ladies FIGHTING . . . and one getting knocked UNCONCIOUS.

Here's what happened. NFL baller Frank Gore was happily in a relationship with his child's mother, a woman named Drick. The two were living together as a family. And Drick's brother, another NFL player - Roscoe Parrish of the Buffalo Bills, became one of Frank's BEST FRIENDS.

Then things went LEFT. You see, Rosco's girlfriend and CHILDS MOTHER, a girl named Lina, started creeping around behind everyone's back and started dating Frank. Now keep this in mind, not only was Lina cheating on her babys father with his best friend . . but she was also close friends with DRICK TOO!!

Well that level of SCANDALOCITY deserves a world class $+% whoopin. And that's what happened. Drick and some of her family members organized a way to STREET FIGHT Lina.

And last week, the two ladies came together to get it in. The fight lasted only a few minutes, and Drick was UNQUESTIONABLY the winner. According to the insdier,Lina was BEATEN, and her weave ripped from her head.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by acidicality

grin.gif
at Holmgren.
Um....you meant to put a 
pimp.gif
 not a
grin.gif
 right?  
can't tell if sarcastic, but i'd welcome holmgren he can mold QBs.

I am certainly not being sarcastic.  I dont understand why anyone would be against this.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by dland24

grin.gif
at Holmgren.
Um....you meant to put a 
pimp.gif
 not a
grin.gif
 right?  
can't tell if sarcastic, but i'd welcome holmgren he can mold QBs.

I am certainly not being sarcastic.  I dont understand why anyone would be against this.

the niners have been decent at home, they lost 2 close games to the saints and eagles who are pretty good teams then they beat a (i can't believe im saying this) pretty good raider team at home.

now the rams aren't no pushovers but they haven't been the best road team this year. there's a big difference between 3-6 and being a game outta first and being 2-7 and being 3 back with 7 to go. this team better come out playing with some urgency and take advantage of the fact that despite all the underacheiving in the first half of the season, they have a clean slate to work with and can salvage things which is extremely rare for a 2-6 team.

the niners have been decent at home, they lost 2 close games to the saints and eagles who are pretty good teams then they beat a (i can't believe im saying this) pretty good raider team at home.

now the rams aren't no pushovers but they haven't been the best road team this year. there's a big difference between 3-6 and being a game outta first and being 2-7 and being 3 back with 7 to go. this team better come out playing with some urgency and take advantage of the fact that despite all the underacheiving in the first half of the season, they have a clean slate to work with and can salvage things which is extremely rare for a 2-6 team.

Seeing how our season started it's still surprising to see that we have a chance to win the divison.  Truly a must win game for us. 

Seeing how our season started it's still surprising to see that we have a chance to win the divison.  Truly a must win game for us. 

if we get holmgren back....

eek.gif
pimp.gif

anyways this is gonna be a good game. the rams have been very good lately, lets see what troy does

if we get holmgren back....

eek.gif
pimp.gif

anyways this is gonna be a good game. the rams have been very good lately, lets see what troy does

i think we could do better than holmgren is all.

Just curious who exactly you think is out there that is reasonable and better than Holmgren.  

Back
Top Bottom