• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Thing is, City will most likely turn the two games against Arsenal and gain ground. Arsenal has to be perfect from here on out if they're to win the league. Good thing is we're past United and Tottenham. Other than City, the real big test is Brentford before City, and then Chelsea with Mudryk...

I see City sweeping Arsenal and still winning it

Yeah EtH hasn’t put a foot wrong in months but no Garnacho until 90th minute was a head scratcher.

What he has been able to do with this squad is nothing short of amazing. Can’t wait until he gets more signings and we start looking like his Ajax side fully.
Yea feels nit picky but the result was still in the balance the last few minutes so would've been nice having his own attacking threat capable of punishing them out there beyond just Rash.

Regardless though, it's a tough L as always against Arsenal but I'm really not that beat up over it tbh.

They showed enough heart out there like they have all season long to really build a stark contrast between this team and years past.

Truly think ETH's gonna be the guy to bring the good times and trophies back to OT if he's backed sufficiently. Last summer was a solid start but it's far from the finished product. Get him 2 or 3 more starters at key positions and they'll be equipped to do damage on all fronts.

Hopefully it'll be more feasible under new ownership looking to kick-start their reign with a statement of intent. Top 4 was always the aim though in year 1 and that's still looking good rn, hope they can bounce back and take care of business in the matches they're supposed to like they have been lately. That + potentially a cup final would be a solid start for ETH

Screenshot_20230118-165747_Chrome~2.jpg

Need another striker. Can't be dependent on one striker.

Yea feels nit picky but the result was still in the balance the last few minutes so would've been nice having his own attacking threat capable of punishing them out there beyond just Rash.

Regardless though, it's a tough L as always against Arsenal but I'm really not that beat up over it tbh.

They showed enough heart out there like they have all season long to really build a stark contrast between this team and years past.

Truly think ETH's gonna be the guy to bring the good times and trophies back to OT if he's backed sufficiently. Last summer was a solid start but it's far from the finished product. Get him 2 or 3 more starters at key positions and they'll be equipped to do damage on all fronts.

Hopefully it'll be more feasible under new ownership looking to kick-start their reign with a statement of intent. Top 4 was always the aim though in year 1 and that's still looking good rn, hope they can bounce back and take care of business in the matches they're supposed to like they have been lately. That + potentially a cup final would be a solid start for ETH

Winning the Carabao Cup and deep runs in the FA Cup and Europa League alongside CL qualification would be a great first season. My only expectation this season was getting 4th with a clear improvement on the football we play.

I was confident he was the man for the job before he started I’m convinced even more so now due to his man management. He’s gotten so much right outside of just tactics. Back him in the transfer market and he’ll challenge on all fronts.

Amazing goals today by both Rashford and Saka.
I like Martinez, would have been nice if we ended up with him.

Antony is big trash

Eddie stepping up big time :pimp:

Last edited:
Barca catching form at the worst possible time for Europa :lol: :smh:

Their defence is suddenly terrific
Araujo was out injured before now
yup. kounde and christensen as well. 3 best defenders were out all at the same time. when these 3 are playing together with balde the team is completely different. made madrids attack look pedestrian and we know it’s not.

Old man Carlo got his lineup correct today, rewarded the group that charged the comeback against Villarreal. Dani Ceballos starting to look like the guy we signed years ago. I like the legs we have with the Valverde-Camavinga-Ceballos midfield.

Are Milan enquiring about this because they’re stupid enough not give Leão the contract he deserves? So then Leão goes to Chelsea?

Back
Top Bottom