Official: Detroit Pistons vs Philadelphia 76ers - Game 1 Post

pistons_100.gif

VS

76ers_100.gif

laugh.gif
Guess GS fans are suffering from playoff withdrawl.
laugh.gif

Detroit in 6.

Yes i do, im pretty sure i have mentioned it in the the Warriors thread that im from SF and moved to Michigan 5 years ago hence where i mentioned im a Pistonsfan. Thats why i chose to make this thread.

We're not doing series threads; we're doing game threads.

This will be for Game 1.
Mamba MVP:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Detroit in 6.
outacontrol music:
roll.gif

Son has no vested interest in this series at all.
laugh.gif

Hmmm... ... ... let's take a look at your sig... ... ... looks YOU don't have any vested interest in this series, either! How 'boutthat?

Amazing.

roll.gif

If you're talking about MambaMVP: He has as much of a right to post in here as you do. Actually, as of rightNOW, he has more of a right, being as how he actually posted about the series, and you simply posted about him.
wink.gif

If you're talking about BaronDavis5, a Golden State fan making the thread: show me where it says in our rulesthat you have to be a fan of a team in the series in order to make a thread for the series.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

We're not doing series threads; we're doing game threads.

This will be for Game 1.
Mamba MVP:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Detroit in 6.
outacontrol music:
roll.gif

Son has no vested interest in this series at all.
laugh.gif

Hmmm... ... ... let's take a look at your sig... ... ... looks YOU don't have any vested interest in this series, either! How 'bout that?

Amazing.

roll.gif

He has as much of a right to post in here as you do. Actually, as of right NOW, he has more of a right, being as how he actually posted about the series, and you simply posted about him.
wink.gif

Whooaahhhh Mister Officer....

I posted in here NOT for the game, but in regards to his post.

He posted about the game

I posted about his ties to the game.

two separate things.

Lets not be ignorant to the fact that normally game/series/season threads are created by fans of a particular team involved.
wink.gif

Yes i do, im pretty sure i have mentioned it in the the Warriors thread that im from SF and moved to Michigan 5 years ago hence where i mentioned im a Pistons fan. Thats why i chose to make this thread.
Clarified.

As well as why you hate the Cavaliers
laugh.gif

^ Unwritten rules =/= rules

He's not breaking any rules; the thread stays.

You? You even said yourself "I posted in here NOT for the game, but in regards to his post," which can be shortened to "I posted in here NOT forthe game," which is trolling.

Yes, he posted about the game, and you posted about his ties.

Yes, those are two different things.

One of them is fine (him posting about the game); the other is not (you posting about his ties).

Save any future responses you have about this issue; you were wrong, no big deal, move on.

Any future responses you have about this issue will be deleted. There's nothing to argue about. So please don't.
wink.gif

Yes i do, im pretty sure i have mentioned it in the the Warriors thread that im from SF and moved to Michigan 5 years ago hence where i mentioned im a Pistons fan. Thats why i chose to make this thread.

just change your team sig, it's okay UNC's Roy Williams did it too...

Save any future responses you have about this issue; you were wrong, no big deal, move on.

Any future responses you have about this issue will be deleted. There's nothing to argue about. So please don't.

roll.gif

Is there any reason why Fresh is slacking right now? I mean c'mon we had to have a Warriors fan start the Game 1 thread?

Is there any reason why Fresh is slacking right now? I mean c'mon we had to have a Warriors fan start the Game 1 thread?
He made one but just not as fast as BaronDavis did.

Let's get it Sixers and make this series interesting. Thank God that this series isn't out of 5

I think it's hilarious that people think we will get man handled, doubters prepare for tomorrow...philly in six!

Pistons in 5

I was at the game that the 6ers beat the Pistons by 2 at the Palace. The Pistons just played horrible, unenthused basketball. They'll get back to playintheir game and dominate this series. Iggy takes over in game 3 and steals one for them. Andre Miller is the most underrated PG in the NBA btw.

Back
Top Bottom