Official Colts vs Raiders Vol. Put in Russel!

Didn't see a game thread.
Put in JaMarcus!
The game is already over 10-0
smh.gif

Wow what a drive
eek.gif

Fargas is one hell of a back
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ McCowns td pass...dude, u dont NEED to pass is that hard tocurry...curry could of crawled that one in for the td, no one in eyes sight, why would u throw it to him so damn hard when he is 3 feet in front of you...hegot very lucky imo that curry was able to catch it cuz it was a crazy+@+% throw, but regardless, he got the job done... i dunno what it is about the raidersbut i always find myself rootin for them, maybe because they are always an underdog
laugh.gif

or maybe because they arent showing todays charger game on tv where i live today
mad.gif

u can't seriously be worried....its the raiders...it could be 21-0 raiders and i wouldn't be worried....w/ that being said...my gamecast issluggish....yes the raiders do have my attention....cause for concern ... 10%....

laugh.gif

hopefully i'm still laughin in 20 min

The thing with the Raiders is that they've been able to keep our offense off the field with their running game and short passes. They've inched downthe field efficiently all day.

Anyways....TD.

smh.gif
@ playing @ level of opponents....can't take anyone lightly in the NFL

laugh.gif
@ anyone thinking the raiders have a chance

smh.gif
@ this being a 1 score game...red zone offense and short yardage situations must improve ASAP...this game should have been wrapped up earlier

AFC South Champs...

5th consecutive year with 12 wins at least...no NFL team has managed to do that...

But with one SB under our belts during those 5 years...
laugh.gif

Wack.

Back
Top Bottom