Official Chicago Bulls Vs. Boston Celtics

The Bulls have won 4 of 5 and are finally starting to breakout. I believe the Bulls will win.

Originally Posted by IM FRESH428

the bulls are gonna get blown out by atleast 15.

TEAM IM BETTER THAN YOU

If your a Heat fan (doubt you'll own up to it.) then you're obviously still salty about the sweep.

Bulls by 6 in the '96 pinstripes
705c56fc9c829f22f1be6b605fb1586b-getty-76075287ae015pistons_bulls.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Originally Posted by IM FRESH428

the bulls are gonna get blown out by atleast 15.

TEAM IM BETTER THAN YOU

If your a Heat fan (doubt you'll own up to it.) then you're obviously still salty about the sweep.
hell no im not a heat fan. im from Minnesota, why would i be a heat fan? red/yellow has been my sig color forever. hell i could have been a hawks fanfor those colors
smh.gif
smh at you getting salty since the bulls are not that good. i know the wolves suck but i dont care
roll.gif
@ you

Not that I dont think the Bulls can win, but 13? You serious?
laugh.gif

I really hope they dont win by more than 10 now and make me look like a ******.
smile.gif

This is one of those games where the Bulls figure to get blown out, but probably will make it a close game and lose at the end.

im anxious to see how we are gonna play after coming off a good win. this will be a good one without a doubt or at least i hope

I think Chicago can win tonight. I still can't figure out why they're off to such a bad start though. But yeah, Deng always matches up with Piercewell. Ben Wallace will make KG work for his points.
If Chicago wins, it means that Kirk Hinrich will have played a good game.
If Boston wins, it's because Ray Allen finally broke out of his shooting slump and took advantage of Ben Gordon guarding him.

Lets hope chi town wins. That would make me happy, they have finally been decent to watch it would be nice to continue that trend. that being said, celtics by15.

Back
Top Bottom