OFFICIAL Buffalo Bills @ Green Bay Packers Sunday 9/19 1:00 EST

nfl-buffalobills.png
@
nfl-greenbaypackers.png

Green Bay Packers (1-0) vs. Buffalo Bills (0-1)

Tons of trade rumors going around involving AJ Hawk and Marshawn Lynch, expect GB to run the ball early and often with Brandon Jackson in order to gain some trade leverage. 

Buffalo's offense looked abysmal last week netting 3 yards on their final 2 possessions, both in which they could have taken the lead had they scored a touchdown.  The Bills will look for opportunities on Special Teams to gain an edge on the packers ST units that have struggled in the past year. 

Packers avoid the trap with a 34-16 W

nfl-buffalobills.png
@
nfl-greenbaypackers.png

Green Bay Packers (1-0) vs. Buffalo Bills (0-1)

Tons of trade rumors going around involving AJ Hawk and Marshawn Lynch, expect GB to run the ball early and often with Brandon Jackson in order to gain some trade leverage. 

Buffalo's offense looked abysmal last week netting 3 yards on their final 2 possessions, both in which they could have taken the lead had they scored a touchdown.  The Bills will look for opportunities on Special Teams to gain an edge on the packers ST units that have struggled in the past year. 

Packers avoid the trap with a 34-16 W

Buffalo has a good secondary (just about the only thing they have going for them right now), so it will be interesting to see how Aaron Rodgers performs after a bad week 1 by his sky high standards.
Packers by 16.

Buffalo has a good secondary (just about the only thing they have going for them right now), so it will be interesting to see how Aaron Rodgers performs after a bad week 1 by his sky high standards.
Packers by 16.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Packers by 16.

I honestly don't think he has to do much with Buffalo unable to stop the run. I don't see this game being a cake walk, but I'm taking the Packers at home.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Packers by 16.

I honestly don't think he has to do much with Buffalo unable to stop the run. I don't see this game being a cake walk, but I'm taking the Packers at home.

GB should just try to play smart and put this one away early.  Being the home opener, sometimes you are so full of adrenaline and pumped up...that can cause some mistakes early.  Gotta try to avoid that.

GB should just try to play smart and put this one away early.  Being the home opener, sometimes you are so full of adrenaline and pumped up...that can cause some mistakes early.  Gotta try to avoid that.

Originally Posted by AG 47

True, but then you're really depending on Brandon Jackson, which is risky. You run, run, run... only to again average yardage with a RB who's been a 2nd round bust and isn't experienced. Suddenly Buffalo's up with momentum and you've been doin the conservative, time possession running thing. Now you have to pass from behind, and you're throwing from behind against that stellar Buffalo secondary.

Once again, I'll rehiterate that I believe the Packers will win this game by 15+
laugh.gif
(maybe it wasn't that evident by my thoughts above)

Originally Posted by AG 47

True, but then you're really depending on Brandon Jackson, which is risky. You run, run, run... only to again average yardage with a RB who's been a 2nd round bust and isn't experienced. Suddenly Buffalo's up with momentum and you've been doin the conservative, time possession running thing. Now you have to pass from behind, and you're throwing from behind against that stellar Buffalo secondary.

Once again, I'll rehiterate that I believe the Packers will win this game by 15+
laugh.gif
(maybe it wasn't that evident by my thoughts above)

Back
Top Bottom