Official BLAZERS vs. HEAT Game Thread

b1lly hoyle

Banned
eek.gif

Man...the day finally came and JWill hasn't been traded (yet).

Whew. Been worried over the past few weeks he'd be gone by now.

Got some nice seats for this game...bout 11 rows behind the basket. I'll be in black/red 1's if anyone else is going. Almost decided to wearthe black JWill jersey...but my girl persuaded me otherwise.

Can Travis Outlaw build off of his career game in Memphis? Will Lemarcus out-battle Shaq down low with finesse and his emerging outside shot? Maybe the Blazerguards take advantage of Miami's poor backcourt defense?

On the Heat end -- they need JWill & Ricky to have productive shooting nights and also need DWade to have some better shot selection, he's been far tooerratic. Shaq -- can we get just a liiiittle effort?

Should be a great game...and as always...I'm excited whenever JWill comes to town...
laugh.gif

Heat win easy, Roy, Jack, Outlaw, and Webster all foul out right after halftime.

But the Blazer fans are happy because they can beat on Shaq during the game and see his fat butt in HD. Recall the "glory" days they love talkinabout.
pimp.gif

I'm worried about Diesel. Looking like this is it.

SUPERMAN.jpg

Say it ain't so....
frown.gif

wade's looking mad average. guess u don't judge a player until the 2nd yr off of his injury. tmac looks bad to start last yr too b4 he picked it up alil bit.

Can we just say that Miami is really not that good, Shaq and Wade do not have a good supporting case around them.

Shaq is on the downside of his career, and this is not a good way to go out.

Wow... O'Neal and Wade shooting a combined 3-17 for 11 points at half time. Each of these guys needs to be performing a lot better than that for thise Heatteam to be successful.

I know it's only a little over a month into the season, but right now I honestly don't see the Heat winning more than 22 games.

my goodness cook needs to take a seat, for good. That dunk was just sick. And yea the heat suck.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

as a laker fan, it's so sad to see what shaq has become
ohwell.gif
Man...that's not the superman I remember seeing in staples. Still miss the guy but damn maybe dr buss knew something back then. Just wish he wouldhave waited 2 years before he delt him.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

my goodness cook needs to take a seat, for good. That dunk was just sick. And yea the heat suck.
For why? Because he contested a dunk haha? So what? He got dunked on.. Everyone does.. He's about the only bright spot that the Heat had tonight,in my opinion. Once his defense improves, he'll all around be a good NBA player.

Back
Top Bottom