Official Arizona @ UCLA 9 PM ET Vol. ZOMG AT LOVES OUTLET PASSES ^_^

DFRESH is BACK. First of all I'd like to apologize for this wack !#@ screen name I figured out this dude's password. Got banned for a week
eyes.gif

Anyway.

UCLA don't want it with Arizona. I'd give my left nut to see Jordan Hill throw down a vicious dunk over that fatty Kevin Love.

Arizona 69
UCLA 66

I hope Gunna gets to watch this one. Dude was sounding like a @$*%% the other night...
laugh.gif

I got the DVR set for this one. I might be able to catch the second half tonight. I'll be out until around 10, then I've got to hit the liquor storebefore midnight to get set up for tomorrow.
smh.gif
@ Georgia's blue laws.

I'd give my left nut to see Jordan Hill throw down a vicious dunk over that fatty Kevin Love.

Wow...you love Zona that much?

But seriously....I see Hill fouling out.

UCLA by 13

Originally Posted by bballah3

I'd give my left nut to see Jordan Hill throw down a vicious dunk over that fatty Kevin Love.

Wow...you love Zona that much?

But seriously....I see Hill fouling out.

UCLA by 13

No. I dislike Kevin Love that much.
And I'll give you UCLA -9 for any sort of ridiculous stipulation bet you can think of if you'd like
glasses.gif

And why do you hate Kevin Love so much? Because he is better than every single player on your team?

And why do you hate Kevin Love so much? Because he is better than every single player on your team?
Because he is made out to be better than every single player to ever play the game.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Because he is made out to be better than every single player to ever play the game.

Exactly. Dude is hyped up to be the next Kareem. Dude literally camps out in the lane and because he works on his outlet passing skills gets hella love.

He's going to be garbage in the NBA. You know it, I know it, we all know it.
And as far as talent wise...

Bayless > Love
Budinger> Love
Hill > Love

^ IDK about Hill...reeeaaaacchhhhhhh

BUT Brandon Jennings > Kevin Love

pimp.gif

Final - ZonA- 83, UCLA - 76

Originally Posted by la2az

Exactly. Dude is hyped up to be the next Kareem. Dude literally camps out in the lane and because he works on his outlet passing skills gets hella love.

Bayless > Love
Budinger> Love
Hill > Love

Stop.
laugh.gif

You know damn well they aren't better than him or have more talent than him. If you compare stats it isn't even close.....stop with that nonsense.

Lets be serious here...all hate aside, he is the most skilled big man in college ball.

And those outlets are just a natural ability he has...he doesn't practice them... with his court vision he gets easy buckets for his team (Did you seethe one against Az st. that he threw to Collison? Dude didn't even have to dribble and he got a layup)

Seriously...try throwing the ball off the backboard, catching it and turning in the air and hitting the other backboard.....I doubt you could even get the ballto half court....and I doubt there is even a player in the L that could do it. They slurp on the outlets so much because he is one of the 3 best to EVER doit.

I've also seen him throw them out of bounds for TO's.....it really is kinda meaningless to hype it up so much, when it matters very little.

Obviously, he's better than Hill.

And he is one of the best big men, but not the best....and won't be anythin but a role player in the NBA.

I doubt you could even get the ball to half court....and I doubt there is even a player in the L that could do it.

I mean it's nice and all, so is James White having a 40'' vert

Bayless > Love
Budinger> Love
Hill > Love

Stop.
laugh.gif

You know damn well they aren't better than him or have more talent than him. If you compare stats it isn't even close.....stop with that nonsense.

Lets be serious here...all hate aside, he is the most skilled big man in college ball.

And those outlets are just a natural ability he has...he doesn't practice them... with his court vision he gets easy buckets for his team (Did you see the one against Az st. that he threw to Collison? Dude didn't even have to dribble and he got a layup)

Seriously...try throwing the ball off the backboard, catching it and turning in the air and hitting the other backboard.....I doubt you could even get the ball to half court....and I doubt there is even a player in the L that could do it. They slurp on the outlets so much because he is one of the 3 best to EVER do it.

Did you just say that he is one of the best 3 ever at THROWING OUTLET PASSES??? Please give me the other two this is comedy.
Also, I'll bet anything that Hill will have a more successful NBA career than Love. Hill has only played organized ball for 4 years and dude isthis good.

Anyway I'm glad Bigmike and his hatin self decided to show up.

Bayless > Love
Budinger> Love
Hill > Love

Stop.
laugh.gif

And those outlets are just a natural ability he has...he doesn't practice them... with his court vision he gets easy buckets for his team (Did you see the one against Az st. that he threw to Collison? Dude didn't even have to dribble and he got a layup)

Seriously...try throwing the ball off the backboard, catching it and turning in the air and hitting the other backboard.....I doubt you could even get the ball to half court....and I doubt there is even a player in the L that could do it. They slurp on the outlets so much because he is one of the 3 best to EVER do it.

Did you just say that he is one of the best 3 ever at THROWING OUTLET PASSES??? Please give me the other two this is comedy.
Also, I'll bet anything that Hill will have a more successful NBA career than Love. Hill has only played organized ball for 4 years and dude is this good.

Anyway I'm glad Bigmike and his hatin self decided to show up.

Yes, I did. Im dead serious too.....and since you lack the basketball knowledge to name them yourself....The other two go by the names of Wes Unseld andBill Walton
This thread is a joke. AZ homers and haters everywhere
laugh.gif

UCLA by at least 10 with K-Love putting up around 25 and 15 and Westbrook possibly having a good game.

Its nice to see Zona fans have the faith to believe they stand a chance tonight....

Originally Posted by dannyv23

UCLA by at least 10 with K-Love putting up around 25 and 15 and Westbrook possibly having a good game.

Its nice to see Zona fans have the faith to believe they stand a chance tonight....

See my post above. I'll give you UCLA -9

Colin I see ya...

Urkel coutside at the game again?
laugh.gif

Dudes missing FT's

Back
Top Bottom