Official Amber Rose Post vol. Kanye's Jumpoff

I'm not feeling her, but I am making this thread in hopes that clowns stop posting pics of her in the Celebrities Wearing Heat thread.

4_tyson_beckford.0.0.0x0.420x600.jpeg

so you made a thread to hate on a girl with a ridiculous body because you dont want to see said body in other threads.....

suspect....

and no pics
smh.gif

After seeing her pics, i developed a thing for bald girls with nice bodies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

I'm not feeling her, but I am making this thread in hopes that clowns stop posting pics of her in the Celebrities Wearing Heat thread.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

so you made a thread to hate on a girl with a ridiculousness because you dont want to see said body in other threads.....

suspect....

and no pics
smh.gif
I come to the general forum if I wanna see pics of girls (ie Big Booty Appreciation).

Her body is ridiculous. I don't know why you guys are fixated on the fact that she is rocking a zero.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Her body is ridiculous. I don't know why you guys are fixated on the fact that she is rocking a zero.
could we have some pics that will back up this claim?

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

is that you in your avy?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Thank you. Yes she got a body but everyone going nuts because she bald.

Back
Top Bottom