***Official AL West 2009 Season thread***Angels Win it Again***

HIM

Since everyone feels that their team will win their division i felt it would be nice to have a division thread.
Hope to see Nowitness, bballplaya, finnns and all the other fans of fellow. AL West teams
I'm gonna update the thread with the first place team and their division lead in the title.
Looks like it should be a competitive season this year.
Let the shots at rival teams begin
laugh.gif

Btw go ahead and post your final division standings.

Angels(88-74)
Mariners(83-79)
A's(77-85)
Rangers(75-87)

-edit- Posting from my iphone so format is all weird. I'll edit when i get back to the dorm in 30 min.

FIRST A'S POST:

My order for the division race:

1. Athletics (88-74)
2. Angels (85-77)
3. Mariners (79-83)
4. Rangers (77-85)

any of you Angel fans get pumped up watching Torii Hunter trying to get at Beckett? This is the worst time to be pissing off Torii right now
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

any of you Angel fans get pumped up watching Torii Hunter trying to get at Beckett? This is the worst time to be pissing off Torii right now
mad.gif
That might have been the only time I wish the AL did not employ DH rules; I would have loved for the Angels to drill Beckett for that crap.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i see texas pitching doing what it does best, giving up double digit runs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Offense keeping pace, though... Top of the lineup due up for the bottom of the ninth...

"Big"series starting tonight. Is there a such thing as a big series in the second week of the season?
laugh.gif

First Road trip of the season for us. Hope Loux can give us a quality start.

GREAT win against the Red Sox last night. Let's keep it going, have to avenge that sweep by the M's
frown.gif

laugh.gif
at the walk-off error.

Nice outing by Loux. We need to get our guys back, tho.

pimp.gif
Nelson Cruz is here to stay,folks...

If this team ever gets even an average pitching staff, it's a wrap...
sick.gif

The Angels are gonna be on rocky grounds until they get Lackey and the others back...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

The Angels are gonna be on rocky grounds until they get Lackey and the others back...
sick.gif
roll.gif
they sure are. this is so fun to watch.

Seattle's 3-game lead that they had coming into tonight was their biggest division lead since August 2003
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Good game, we finally got some timely hits. Threw away the first game (No pun intended).
As long as we can stay within 5 games when we get Our SP's back i still like our chances to win the division again.

Upcoming Schedules for the AL West teams.

Mariners- 3 VS Detroit
Angels- 3 @ Minny
Rangers- VS KC
A's-3 @ Toronto

Should be another interseting weekend in the AL West.

Tonight was the M's everyone expected
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Hopefully they bounce back this weekend

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Seattle's 3-game lead that they had coming into tonight was their biggest division lead since August 2003
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Good game, we finally got some timely hits. Threw away the first game (No pun intended).
As long as we can stay within 5 games when we get Our SP's back i still like our chances to win the division again.

Upcoming Schedules for the AL West teams.

Mariners- 3 VS Detroit
Angels- 3 @ Minny
Rangers- VS KC
A's-3 @ Toronto

Should be another interseting weekend in the AL West.
No offense but let this thread die. When we were tearing you up and won 2 games in a row, nothing was being updated. You still had us at only 1.5games up.
laugh.gif

It's just better to have individual team threads. You can't just update the thing when you guys win a game. Super homer move.
laugh.gif

We've got a seriously tough schedule this month, going into Yankee Stadium and facing other strong teams.

Hopefully we can hang around the division leader or at least hover about .500 till everyone starts to groove.

Holliday, I'm beginning to worry about you
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom