Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

05/31/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-161 White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
$185

xl318376161.jpg

PLEASE CONTINUE ANY DISCUSSION ABOUT THE WHITE/RED XX3'S INSIDE THIS THREAD! ANY NEW POSTS POPPING UP WILL BE LOCKED OR DELETED ON SITE!

AS ALWAYS, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING. YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED OR BANNED IF YOU ATTEMPT TO DO SO.

I hope I get my pair tommorow. Best colorway of 23s so far.
pimp.gif

Looks like another night at stalking these online. I called FNL and they said the did NOT release the white/red XX3s earlier today. I talked to two differentpeople.

That would suck if ppl get All-Stars instead of the expected white/reds.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Looks like another night at stalking these online. I called FNL and they said the did NOT release the white/red XX3s earlier today. I talked to two different people.

wow i would b extremely mad if i received a pair of all stars but i didnt order from there slept too late

Looks like another night at stalking these online. I called FNL and they said the did NOT release the white/red XX3s earlier today. I talked to two different people.

Hmmmm I got my order confirmation email from fnl saying its being processed. I hope it gets processed................ and ships
smile.gif

Air Jordan XX3 White / Varsity Red

E-mail this product to a friend

Info: The Air Jordan XX3 builds on tradition with a beautiful performance shoe that is lightweight, low to the ground, breathable, and maximizes comfort. Anewly engineered, patent-pending, stitching machine delivers intricate detailing in the upper portion of the shoe. The low midsole profile allows players to beas close to the ground as possible and feel the court. Shoes come with a special Jordan DVD. May 2008 limited release.

Note: By placing your order, your shoes are GUARANTEED. All orders for this shoe will ship on June 2nd.

Price: $265.00

SKU: 318376-161

Quantity: Size 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12

Whatcha think about that SOURCE??

250$ is looking good huh

^ FROM KIXCLUSIVE

They obviously did release em.....of course they wil tell you that!!

There not gonna send out ALLSTARS....LOL

dont know how u guys stay up online tryin to cop..espcially from nike.com

Originally Posted by KixxRus

dont know how u guys stay up online tryin to cop..espcially from nike.com

Energy drinks, no-doze, and crystal meth. The 3 combined make my eyes
eek.gif
..... I'm playing.

Really, it's just hyped-up energy for the love of the shoes! Hope I have my NT soldiers with me!
laugh.gif

u guys c the shirt to along with the shoes on fnl? i think its good look shirt but 30$ for a t is pushin it

These gonna be available on swoosh for the discount FOR SURE or not, no speculation plz lol.

From what I heard my Foot Locker has 38 pairs. I don't even know about Finish Line or Sheikh. Sheikh is more than likely getting them, but I'm not sureabout FNL.

Originally Posted by s dubl

From what I heard my Foot Locker has 38 pairs. I don't even know about Finish Line or Sheikh. Sheikh is more than likely getting them, but I'm not sure about FNL.

i have two footlocekrs in my city neither of em r getting them neither is champs footaction nor the three sheikhs i wish i knew a spot in my city getting38 pairs i wouldnt have to wait for the shipping
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom