Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the fight again, Broner shouldve used his jab more to stop maidana from bringing the pressure

This loss had nothing to do with clubs, rapping, touring or entourages. A lot of discredit to chino right now. AB was NEVER THAT GOOD. NEVER. Stop making excuses and Stop believing what you heard out of his mouth. He is nowhere the level fighter Floyd is. He is an al heymon creation. He lucky Paulie has pillow hands or he woulda got done like this last fight.

Chino boxed his *** off, fought behind a decent jab and killed him with body shots.

Stop talking about Bum *** Broner and talk about the guy whowalked thru his ***.

Bronet has no plan b and rarely has a game plan. He has no defense and is the most unslick boxer you can find in recent history

Good bye Adrien Berto

QFT

I think they will put Broner up against Lamont Peterson next.

laugh.gif

:lol: Broner would get worked at 140 too..Danny Garcia would tear him apart.

He's just not that an A level fighter.

Last edited:
You guys know I'm loyal to a fault.

Team Broner is looking lonelier than Tom Hanks in Cast Away.

Last edited:
Broner wanted to be a rapper so bad and in cruel irony gets his jaw broke.

I can't feel bad for son though, he's too worried about tryna appear like a king on social media that his crown got took, we'll see what he's really made of with what he does from here on out

Cats in here needa stop. 95% of NT'ers in here had house money on The Problem. Being 24-0 even with trash competition is still very impressive.

The story out now about this fight is that Alex Ariza was seen in between the 11th and 12th rd of the fight giving Maidana what appeared to be smelling salts which is banned in boxing in the state of Texas. Lol which means Broners camp could try and get the fight ruled a no contest amd the L taken off his record.

The story out now about this fight is that Alex Ariza was seen in between the 11th and 12th rd of the fight giving Maidana what appeared to be smelling salts which is banned in boxing in the state of Texas. Lol which means Broners camp could try and get the fight ruled a no contest amd the L taken off his record.

Wow if that happens lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom