Official 1/16: Cardinals @ Saints Divisional Round Game *FOX 4:30 ET"

jpzx

Supporter
Is there really no thread for this game yet? Huge matchup here.

I still find it hard to believe the line in this game hasn't moved at all. I locked in AZ +7 on Sunday. Maybe I'm wrong.

Arizona/Cowboys NFC Championship, with Zona going back to the bowl.
pimp.gif

Cardinals
Questionable - Anquan Boldin, Calais Campbell, Will Davis, Gerald Hayes
Probable - Neil Rackers, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Antrel Rolle, Bryant McFadden, Ben Graham

Saints
Probable - Pierre Thomas, Lance Moore, Malcolm Jenkins, Bobby McCray

[h1]An appearance from Boldin would be "quasi-miraculous"[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on January 16, 2010 12:24 PM ET
Though Cardinals receiver Anquan Boldin officially is listed as questionable for Saturday's division-round game against the Saints, Jason La Canfora of NFL Network has offered up an alternative categorization as to whether Boldin will play despite knee and ankle injuries.

"Quasi-miraculous."

But Boldin's likely absence doesn't mean that it will be quasi-miraculous if the Cardinals win. Rich Eisen of NFLN points out that the Cards are 6-1 without Boldin over the past two seasons, including 2-0 in the postseason.

Last week, Steve Breaston and Early Doucet stepped up and helped the Cardinals score 51 points against the Packers.
Link

Pulling for AZ in this one...

Side note: Bertrand Berry got fined 7500 for the helmet to helmet hit on Rodgers that wasnt called on 1st down of OT...

I didnt realize that the Saints havent won a game in over a month. I dont know how they are going to come out and play. I dont care who wins (even though impulling for the Cardinals) as long as its not a blowout.

Is there really no thread for this game yet?
Well aren't there only like 4 fans combined of these two teams on NT? Wierd because I remember a whole lot of closet Saints fans in 2006.

I hope for a shootout here just like GB/AZ..don't care who wins but I'm pulling for the Cards

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Is there really no thread for this game yet?
Well aren't there only like 4 fans combined of these two teams on NT? Wierd because I remember a whole lot of closet Saints fans in 2006.

i love hearing this because i still remember there only being like 6 of us that year. Same thing going on with people calling jets fans bandwagon fans and whenthe clippers made the playoffs. I guess if your team has success and you dont have 15,000 posts you're a bandwagon fan. Some people just aren't thirstyto make game threads like lakers fans, cleveland fans and JPZ. I'm not feeling good about this game
smh.gif

^ Thirsty? Aww hell no. What does this say about you and your fan base that I had to go ahead and make your game thread on Friday because none of you did?It's the #%%*#%* divisional playoffs. You win this game you go to the conference championship game
smh.gif
Lackluster, front running, pieces of ##+%. Haven't seen you in a while erupt.Maybe it's because the Saints haven't won a game in more than a month?

laugh.gif
you made the thread on thursday at like 3am....

You're the same dude that was making nba playoff threads when your team was nowhere near them right?
same dude that made the fantasy football thread and was salty because people were posting in other threads
im sure you made every vikings thread this season
AL central thread
twins thread
NFC north thread..
brett favre thread

you're thirsty, guy.

btw no twolves thread
smh.gif
front running pieces of !*%* you have up in that piece of !*%* city and state. oh and btw, how many angels playoff threads did i make?Unlike you i dont give a *$#+ who makes the thread. I know it'll be made so i wait for someone to make it and post the 2-3 times that i usually do.Don't get angry, tho.

Easy win for the saints..gunna be the saints and vikings in the NFC championship. Saints win that too to go on to play the Jets in the SB

Originally Posted by erupt107th

btw no twolves thread
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

OFFICIAL Minnesota Timberwolves 09-10 SeasonThread (8-33) -- 1/18 vs PHI

You're the same dude that was making nba playoff threads when your team was nowhere near them right?
same dude that made the fantasy football thread and was salty because people were posting in other threads
im sure you made every vikings thread this season
AL central thread
twins thread
NFC north thread..
brett favre thread

-What the hell is "the Brett Favre thread"? The one that was made when he signed? Yeah....I didn't even post in that until it was on the 16thpage or so. Made by someone else...
-There is no AL Central thread
-I've made like 3/4 of the Vikings threads this season (no one else does it)
-I made the fantasy football thread and directed people to it win they made their own post. That's salty? Alright.

front running pieces of !*%* you have up in that piece of !*%* city and state.
How the +*#+ can I be a "frontrunner" in a state like Minnesota? There have been no championships by any professional team here since1991. What the +*#+ are you even talking about right now?
laugh.gif

Is this you?
laugh.gif

2n8bxb7.jpg

Yet im a frontrunner because I'm a fan of 3 teams that have a combined 1 championship and like 10 playoff appearances? I'm sure when the clippers makethe playoffs i'll be called a frontrunner again. If the angels win the world series I'll be called a frontrunner. If the saints win the superbowlI'll still be called a frontrunner.

I love how you asked me what his says about the saints fanbase. Because we don't make a thread on Niketalk we're not real fans? Think about that onefor a little. Forget the fact that i watch almost every game and have jerseys/shirts. The thing that makes you a true fan is whether or not you make a threadon NT. Keep trying to be funny tho and eventually someone will quote a picture or gif you post and laugh at it for you.

Let's get this thread back on track for the "real fans", don't let a frontrunner like me derail it. Btw since i guess i have to check up withyou to make sure i'm a true fan by JPZ standards. I'm gonna post during halftime and then after the game. Is that ok, or do i have to get up to13,000+?

Calm down sir.
laugh.gif
I never said anything about your fan base until you said people thatmake threads for teams they are not fans of are "thirsty".

You admitted you were never going to make this thread and that you were just going to wait until someone else made it....I'm that someone. There are almostzero Saints or Cardinal fans on here so it would have been made by an impartial person either way.

Why are you even talking about post counts....who brought that up?
laugh.gif
You've criedabout post counts for two straight postsnow and no one even brought that up in the first place. Why you so damn paranoid?
laugh.gif

The only thing you said that makes sense though was getting this thread back on track. What are some final predictions for this game?

I have the Saints winning, 38-24. People are riding too high on the Cardinals after last week, thinking they'll be able to upset the Saints.
They let up 45 points to the Green Bay Packers in Arizona, think about what Drew Brees and the Saints could do to that defense at the Superdome.

Back
Top Bottom