Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Ricky Hatton May 2nd 9pmET/6pmPT HBO PPV

pachat2.jpg
East vs West" world junior welterweight championship fight on May 2 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Pacquiao vs Hatton is presented by Top Rank and Golden Boy and will be available on HBO Pay Per View.

May 2
At Las Vegas (HBO PPV):
Ricky Hatton vs. Manny Pacquiao, 12 rounds, for Hatton's Ring magazine junior welterweight title; Humberto Soto vs. Benoit Gaudet, 12 rounds, for Soto's WBC junior lightweight title; Matvey Korobov vs. Rodrigo Aguiar, 4 rounds, middleweights; Erislandy Lara vs. Chris Gray, 4 rounds, junior middleweights; Mike Alvarado vs. Juaquin Gallardo, 10 rounds, junior welterweights; Abner Mares vs. Jonathan Perez, 10 rounds, bantamweights; Bernabe Concepcion vs. Yogli Herrera, 10 rounds, featherweights; Matthew Hatton vs. Ernesto Zepeda, 8 rounds, welterweights; Joe Murray vs. TBA, 4 rounds, lightweights

and no way in hell we letting u fan boys in the boxing thread,keep the trash talking/homer talk in this mug

most people ant giving the fat man a chance i think we are in for a all out war

I'm gonna catch heat for this but I'm rooting for Fatton...I like Manny, but the fanboys are OD.

Manny is gonna destroy Fatton

Then come December, Floyd is gonna destroy Manny and show hes still the best in the world.

Good !$!$ Mike
laugh.gif

Looking forward to see Mares fight too, though I doubt it will televised.

And what the hell is PVV?

laugh.gif

With Floyd Sr's schoolings, RIcky 'The Get Hit Man" Hatton will Win.

Too much power, too much rough stuff, too much body work

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

You know I didn't think Floyd would have enough time to get Hatton out of his old habits, but from what I've seen in 24/7 with how fluid helooks...I'm starting to sway on my position in the fight.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

You know I didn't think Floyd would have enough time to get Hatton out of his old habits, but from what I've seen in 24/7 with how fluid he looks...I'm starting to sway on my position in the fight.
Thats because he's hitting pads. We'll see if he's the same when the pads hit back.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Manny is gonna destroy Fatton

Then come December, Floyd is gonna destroy Manny and show hes still the best in the world.
Cosign. Exactly how I see it unfolding as well.

I do not want to see Hatton vs PBF 2 in no way, shape, or form.

So I'm going with PacMan.

Back
Top Bottom