NY chicks too hard if you're not famous or rich? (Video)

Since i'm hispanic (still not wealthy), I don't agree with everything they say, may be different for us spanish dudes. But i thought this was interesting. 

Dont care if you Hispanic dude or not, its about the girls decisions.

EDIT: Also its about the guys choice in girls, sometimes. Go find a bookworm or somethin'

who is that guy talking? i know his face from somewhere...

i got love for you regular fellas <3

so try about guys from NY gettin love out of town...every guy i've dated has been from NY and they all say NY girls are to hard
laugh.gif

Not even gonna front,

I went to London two years ago and when I came back to NYC, I was tired of the women here. NYC women are different because they're aggressive. At work, its cool but outside of the job some of these broads act like you're they're enemy. Even walking the street and you say hi, they act like you're trying to rob them. It's a turn off for me.

My girl is from Long Island where it's more relaxed than the 5 boroughs so it is what it is. Also depends on the girl's personality too. My girl is quiet

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Not even gonna front,

I went to London two years ago and when I came back to NYC, I was tired of the women here. NYC women are different because they're aggressive. At work, its cool but outside of the job some of these broads act like you're they're enemy. Even walking the street and you say hi, they act like you're trying to rob them. It's a turn off for me.

My girl is from Long Island where it's more relaxed than the 5 boroughs so it is what it is. Also depends on the girl's personality too. My girl is quiet

laugh.gif
 I knew you'd be one of the first in here.

Agree 100% though.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so try about guys from NY gettin love out of town...every guy i've dated has been from NY and they all say NY girls are to hard
laugh.gif

nah ma, Ive never heard a chick who dont like my accent

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Not even gonna front,

laugh.gif
 I knew you'd be one of the first in here.

Agree 100% though.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

nah ma, Ive never heard a chick who dont like my accent

relax love...it was suppose to say 'so true'

I dont even think it's just NYC cuz i hear the same thing about Chi town chicks and Philly chicks.

if you're from NYC, you can spit game anywhere cuz the chicks have a preconception about you.

Honestly, only hood broads like rapper cats like Fab and all them. Rappers dont make a lotta money by default anyway. Now, athletes is a whole other story.

Hoodrats/Classy appearing women with @%%**@% mentality, are the ones that only digg' the famous/rich guys.

It's a damn shame
30t6p3b.gif

This dudes vocabulary is made up of like 10 words...dude has to drop the N' word every other word.

this is bird talk.

they're talking about women like women talk about men.

stop chasing birds just how birds need to stop chasing $
Originally Posted by moonmaster3

This dudes vocabulary is made up of like 10 words...dude has to drop the N' word every other word.
^ I hate guys that call females N words,
no class, 
laugh.gif

it is what it is, alot of these birds got that birdbrain mentality. there's nothing wrong with being picky and knowing what you want but if you seriously shut down every dude that tries to talk to you that isn't famous or rich you a smutbucket who deserves to be passed back and forth thru the industry

some girl took it to the heart a while back when i told her all she had going for her was her looks which are a declining asset and decrease in value as each year passes..

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

who is this guy tho? he sounds/looks like a z-list celebs assistant.

Dude filming sounded like Joe Budden... I think
Dude filming IS Joe Budden
Yea, Chea201 is Joey's youtube dip. But dude got a good point. At the end of the day, the regular dudes win because they gon find a shawty who down for em on the strength of love and what not.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

some girl took it to the heart a while back when i told her all she had going for her was her looks which are a declining asset and decrease in value as each year passes..
laugh.gif
that's a good way to put it  

white women in nyc didnt care whether i was wealthy/fmous or not
pimp.gif

it depends on the kinda female you surround yourself with and your scene, i tried to stay out of pretentious places in nyc
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom