NT's own 4wrestling arrested for threatening Vince McMahon

laugh.gif

The Connecticut Post reports that WWE fan Zavr Peygumbari, of Brooklyn, New York, was arrested last weekafter he called WWE headquarters over twenty times with threats to blowup the company’s office and harm staff members. Zavr was upset that WWEreleased former Women’s Champion Mickie James .

Zavr was arrested last Friday and arraigned yesterday at stateSuperior Court in Stamford, CT. Zavr’s next court date will be on May25th. He was originally held over the weekend in Stamford on a $250,000bond but released on a $5,000 bond Monday. His lawyer describes him asa “fervent wrestling fan

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

laugh.gif

The judge told Zavr on Monday that he could not contact WWE employees, go near it’s offices in Stamford or attend any events. Zavr’s actual response to this in front of the courtroom: “I’m not allowed to go to wrestling shows?

U gotta be kidding me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That sucks tho.. I guess.. Too funny

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

laugh.gif

The judge told Zavr on Monday that he could not contact WWE employees, go near it’s offices in Stamford or attend any events. Zavr’s actual response to this in front of the courtroom: “I’m not allowed to go to wrestling shows?

roll.gif
How do they enforce this tho
? They can't stop dude from buyin a ticket...

Not to mention I wouldn't threaten Vince...dude is the most jacked old man I've ever seen...

I didn't know dude was this much of a loser
laugh.gif

Wrestling, specifically WWE wrestling is something you're suppose to grow out of like Power Rangers. Even if you're still a fan, things like this should open your eyes and make you seek an actual life.

I don't think it's him.

I think the OP was referring to a dedicated wrestling fan... such as 4wrestling.

Back
Top Bottom