NTer's Old Louis Vuitton Suitcase

I remember a post last year about a NTer who found an old Louis Vuitton Suitcase and then he just disappeared. I was flipping through the channels earlier whenI saw the show Pawn Stars on History Channel (its on On Demand as well) and there was some dude who appeared to be pawning that suitcase. OP where you at?

here i'am!

how'd you know?

j/k
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by southernbeast

I'm not the original poster of that thread. You are mistaken.

I didn't see anywhere in your post that you said you were the original poster of that thread. You just said "where are you OP?" and you are theOP.

So you couldn't comprehend that I meant the original poster of that thread? I thought NT was smarter than this.

Originally Posted by kickinit102

I didn't see anywhere in your post that you said you were the original poster of that thread. You just said "where are you OP?" and you are the OP.

Why did you reply just to give him a hard time when you know exactly what he meant? You are annoying.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

I didn't see anywhere in your post that you said you were the original poster of that thread. You just said "where are you OP?" and you are the OP.

Why did you reply just to give him a hard time when you know exactly what he meant? You are annoying.
QFTMFT.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

QFTMFT.
Another hypocrite added to the list

There's a list punisha?

You and those 3 other trolls in the JB forum have something against me.
laugh.gif

I don't have anything against you, except that you're quite annoying with those smart comments towards other members.

I'm glad other people agree that you are very annoying.

Originally Posted by Rafool

There's a list punisha?

You and those 3 other trolls in the JB forum have something against me.
laugh.gif

I don't have anything against you, except that you're quite annoying with those smart comments towards other members.

I'm glad other people agree that you are very annoying.
Another confused idiot

Back
Top Bottom