NT, Would You Rather Have The Answers To The Universe or Know What Happens When You Die?

Basically, if you had the option to choose knowing every answer to universe (How did the universe start? Is their other life? How many other life forms are there? How many planets are there? How big is the universe? What do black-holes do? Are there other dimensions? ect, ect)

or

You have the other option of knowing what truly happens when you die (Is their an afterlife? Is their a heaven and hell? Does one get reincarnated? Do ghosts/spirits exist?  Will one be able to meet past family and friends who have passed?  Does absolutely nothing happen? ect, ect)

3 Rules before you answer the question:

You can only choose 1.

Nobody is going to believe you.

You can not use the answer to benefit you or others financially. 

Which would you choose ?

2cos8w2.jpg

Or

2vmiyop.jpg

what's up with NT today having these "deep" posts about death and life? lol....

to answer the question, the universe

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Universe, EASILY.
hell yeah, I want to know how our universe or multiverse got started. That would answer the question for me if there's a God or creator.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Well actually....they both go hand in hand.
true cause if i get all the answers in the universe wouldnt what happens in death be apart of knowing the answers of the universe

wouldnt u feel shafted if the answer to life after death was "nothing".. while other cats were learning about an infinite number of knowledge?

yea the universe easily. If I chose the death option I'll just be like "great thats how I die". But if I choose the universe i'll just be overwhelmed with all this knowledge like
eek.gif
eek.gif

Universe.

You're going to find out about the "After Death" scenario eventually.

Therefore, you're getting both
glasses.gif

Will humans ever be advanced enough to truly know the concept of "life"?

I for one doubt it

But that doesn't mean anything, I'll just live life.

Back
Top Bottom