NT, what's your debilitating ADDICTION. vol: Serious Topic

So I pretty much spent the day watching the first season of INTERVENTION, among other things, and I'm absolutely flabbergasted at how bad some of theseaddictions can get. Addiction is such a horrible thing but it's even worse when you know you want to stop, but somehow, you are incapable of doingso...
frown.gif

I know this because for a long period of time, I was definitely hooked on "adult entertainment"--(no AYOO). Though I've had "obsessive"fixations in the past (shopping, video games etc), I've always managed them well or grown out of them outright . Pron was definitely a lot more"challenging" to overcome because I could always get on the net, and score movies for free. It has been a year and half now since I last watched anadult movie and to be honest, and ironically enough, I've never felt this good...
happy.gif
laugh.gif
...�

So Niketalk, what's your ADDICTION, how bad is it, and what will you do to overcome it?

money... shame on me for being a slave to the dollar... Im working on it tho...
smh.gif

NT
Games
Italian BMT
Shoes
Strawberry twisted Twizzlers
Orange Juice
Basketball
Jogging
TV
Asian girls
Vitamin/SoBe Life Water (I can't go a day w/o it
ohwell.gif
)

I'm tryna give up p0rn...I deleted my secondary profile on my PS3 when I "Web Browse"
smh.gif

procrastination
smh.gif
can't believe i've been out of college for 4 years already and i'm still 'planning on' going to law school.

Why everything that's supposed to be bad make me feel so good?
Everything they told me not to is exactly what I would
Man I tried to stop man I tried the best I could
But (You make me smile)

What's your addiction? Is it money? Is it girls? Is it weed?
I've been afflicted by not one, not two, but all three

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom