NT what truly inspire's you to do better in everything you do?

Real talk....because I know it's alot of people on here that live by the quote "yesterday you said tomorrow"

Real talk....because I know it's alot of people on here that live by the quote "yesterday you said tomorrow"

-My mother
pimp.gif

-Constantly feeling like the odds are stacked against me
-hopefully someday being of assistance and making a significant impact in the lives of those who haven't been as lucky as I am

-My mother
pimp.gif

-Constantly feeling like the odds are stacked against me
-hopefully someday being of assistance and making a significant impact in the lives of those who haven't been as lucky as I am

Parents. Fam. Girl. Hip-hop. $$. Life

I ain't about to die without making an impact on this world. Take advantage of all opportunities.

Parents. Fam. Girl. Hip-hop. $$. Life

I ain't about to die without making an impact on this world. Take advantage of all opportunities.

To tell you the truth, I don't really know. I would say my family is the best answer. Although, lately I've been just going through the motion of "life." You know get up for work, come home from work and do it again the next day. I feel like there's better "life" than this, if its not now maybe in the future. Feeling like a zombie, but until the day I see my seeds grow; I'll probably not going to have a real reason that drives me. :/

To tell you the truth, I don't really know. I would say my family is the best answer. Although, lately I've been just going through the motion of "life." You know get up for work, come home from work and do it again the next day. I feel like there's better "life" than this, if its not now maybe in the future. Feeling like a zombie, but until the day I see my seeds grow; I'll probably not going to have a real reason that drives me. :/

My parents, grandparents and most of my immediate family are all very successful people. I cannot be the one that fails, I have no excuse.

My parents, grandparents and most of my immediate family are all very successful people. I cannot be the one that fails, I have no excuse.

my momma-- no matter how much dumb !%%@ ive done and put her through, she has always been there with love.
seeking enlightenment- i got a lot to learn

my momma-- no matter how much dumb !%%@ ive done and put her through, she has always been there with love.
seeking enlightenment- i got a lot to learn

My family seeing there situation and wanting to do more. Also i want to buy my moms a new crib for herself. 
pimp.gif

My family seeing there situation and wanting to do more. Also i want to buy my moms a new crib for herself. 
pimp.gif

My daughter is my only motivation there is also a small percentage of me that is doing what I do for the satisfaction of doing better than my peers

My daughter is my only motivation there is also a small percentage of me that is doing what I do for the satisfaction of doing better than my peers

Back
Top Bottom