NT - What topics are too serious to joke about?

Just asking.

...Personally, I'm the type to laugh at anything, but I'd be lying if I said that there were some topics that I just would never find funny. Morespecifically 9/11, Children innocence, jacked up hairlines.

..post some of yours.

With me and the boys? Almost nothing.

With anyone else? Anything that person might find offensive like making making of a chubby kid when they themselves are on the heavy side.

Hairlines
laugh.gif

OP i thought that was really funny

i'm not much of the joke making type because i know how sensitive people are. but i will laugh at any and everything.

A death to a person in my family or someone im close with.

Other than that i will make a joke about any and everything

I can't fathom how jokes about hairlines and 9/11 are both off-limits. One seems slightly more serious than the other.

I've made jokes at a funeral before. And it was my own family member too.

I can't help but find humor or a joke in almost everything, it's just part of my personality.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I can't fathom how jokes about hairlines and 9/11 are both off-limits. One seems slightly more serious than the other.

I can't help but find humor or a joke in almost everything, it's just part of my personality.

I'm the same way.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yeah, some giys at the local radio station tore the faceless women(
indifferent.gif
) a new one.. He went on to say if it happened to him he'd want peopleto joke. Don't take life too serious.
Anyways, I'd say
-Real life pedophilia
-Rape

Agreed on real life pedophilia.

It's funny on here with pedo-bear, but when it actually happens with innocent children, it's not funny.

^wooowwwwwwwwwwww.

reminds me of that episode of South Park when the dad asked his son if he knew why he came out "special" and his son replied because you and mom madefun of the ******s like us in high school or something like that...that's EFFFED up dude. if your kid comes out messed up u know why...

Originally Posted by dunks87

^wooowwwwwwwwwwww.

reminds me of that episode of South Park when the dad asked his son if he knew why he came out "special" and his son replied because you and mom made fun of the ******s like us in high school or something like that...that's EFFFED up dude. if your kid comes out messed up u know why...
ohwell.gif
i kno. i need to repent. seriously

pedos, death, or mental illness. Those things are just wrong and not funny at all

Back
Top Bottom