NT, what iTunes equalizer settings do you all use?

I know this might be better served in the music forum but I wanted as many opinions as possible so please don't move this.

At home i'm just using a 2.1 laptop pair of speakers but i'm trying to get the best sound I can just using iTunes...

I listen to mostly rap/hip-hop/r&b FYI so...

I'm in between Acoustic, Hip-Hop, R&B, Loudness and the Dance settings. I'm trying to use them as baselines then edit the changes accordingly.

I was just blasting Teflon Don and realized I can't really couldn't pick the best one for me.

If you could help, try to also say what type of music you tend to listen to.

I know this might be better served in the music forum but I wanted as many opinions as possible so please don't move this.

At home i'm just using a 2.1 laptop pair of speakers but i'm trying to get the best sound I can just using iTunes...

I listen to mostly rap/hip-hop/r&b FYI so...

I'm in between Acoustic, Hip-Hop, R&B, Loudness and the Dance settings. I'm trying to use them as baselines then edit the changes accordingly.

I was just blasting Teflon Don and realized I can't really couldn't pick the best one for me.

If you could help, try to also say what type of music you tend to listen to.

10810394.png

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

10810394.png

this was the bet automatic setting on Winamp back in the day too. I can't remember what it's called though, but I pretty much try to set all my equalizers like this.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

10810394.png

this was the bet automatic setting on Winamp back in the day too. I can't remember what it's called though, but I pretty much try to set all my equalizers like this.

Back
Top Bottom