NT what did you do last night?

I went to this Soca Rave (Caribbean music)....so much visual stimulation
pimp.gif
.. left the party at 530am partied inthe parking lot til 9 and got home at 930....my ears are ringing and my insides are mad at me

what you do?

Oh and I suggest some of you NTers look into coming up to Toronto for Caribana(google it if you don't already know)

hit a j, drank a four loko, went to the studio, hit another couple j's, made 2 bangers, went out to eat, hit another j and drink another four loko, wentto see The Hangover that had me
roll.gif
, then went to the strip club for thesecond night in a row...(yes i started the strip club unappreciation thread, but i damn sure didnt go back to the one i was bashing on..
laugh.gif
..and its my bday weekend...so i didnt have to trick my own bread
pimp.gif
) then this one superbad junt i was playin around with for most of the night tookme back to her high rise condo in the city..
eek.gif
..and she def got a high riseout of me!...pretty ill Bday gift if ya ask me!

Originally Posted by doosta45

not a damn thing
frown.gif

but my girls cousin got shot at a party last night
smh.gif
damn...sorry to hear that, but this same thing happened to me about 2 years ago while we were comin from the club walkin to our car. my ex girlscousin got hit and i got grazed..
embarassed.gif
, my shortee was freakin out cuzshe aint never been through nothin like that up close and personal...and me and homeboy was ready to follow these lames and get back at em....but he was toohurt, and we had to call the ambluance...so we had to spend the rest of our night/till 7O'clock in the morning at the hospital..
frown.gif

came home from work and knocked out. Skipped a few parties because i still felt like crap from the night before.

I could have died last night...took the expessway to my parents house grabbed my tv and dvd player and soon as I backed out the driveway ball joint(or howeverit's spelled) on my front tire came off

All I could think about is what if it would have came off while I was on the e way

got drunk while eating an authentic japanese dinner at nice place on soi thaniya. then hit suan lum night bazaar. passed out at 3.

ron_burgundy.jpg

I don't mean to brag, but I had a pretty awesome time last night. I partied until about 4:30. There were tons of hot chicks at this spot and I am beingvague for a reason. Yessir.

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

doosta45 wrote:

not a damn thing
frown.gif

but my girls cousin got shot at a party last night
smh.gif
smh.gif
...did they die?

I went bowling....
eyes.gif

nah son got shot in the midsection. he had surgery last night. dude turned 16 last month too. my girl called me around 2 telling me to check myaim for anybody having parties in carson because they was about to crash that !!@$+.

dude is straight, he in the hospital now. sucks that his gma died 3weeks ago. his fam going through alot

Back
Top Bottom