NT was saying it sarcastically before most, "though"

I was reminiscing about the use of the word "though" through text and I remember back in 07,08 Mayor used it at the end of his insults. It had died out for a bit but has recently been replaced with the word "doe" and "dough" which seems interesting to me.

Inb4coolstorybro

Originally Posted by 18th letter

We know this. No need for a thread.
though.
moneymike88 wrote:
I was reminiscing about the use of the word "though" through text and I remember back in 07,08 Mayor used it at the end of his insults. It had died out for a bit but has recently been replaced with the word "doe" and "dough" which seems interesting to me.

Inb4coolstorybro, "though"

Fixed, though.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Inb4coolstorybro
Were you? Were you really reminiscing about it?

it's not an NT thing. people have been saying "were you, though" etc. rhetorically for years

laugh.gif

I remember when NT was the only site on the internet. Then all of these other sites like AOL and Google started popping up though.

We Actually Used To Say Doe In MD/DC Back In The 90s, Before The Internet Was Cool Doe.

Back
Top Bottom