NT True Life: I havent slept in weeks

club29

Banned
Each night since around March ive averaged maybe 2 hours of sleep a night.

I dont know whats wrong with me, I just can never sleep.

Sleeping pills havent worked, and im trying to lay off weed for a while until i get back into fighting shape.

Anyone ever experience this? its really horrible. Ive been very irritable ever since.

I honestly think its because my mind just wont stop thinking. Its contantly racing like a gerbil on a wheel.

Remedies? Anyone who can relate? Im seriously about to lose my mind

I apologize if this has come off as complaining. I try to refrain from doing such.

pics?

but

try not to get those 2 hours of sleep. Stay awake thru the next day and if that does not help..... stay awake until you feel like falling asleep.

Just don't sleep during the day

What caused you to get like this? Were you always a night owl or did something throw off your sleeping schedule?

What pills have you tried? Ambien can work wonders if used correctly; I have seen positive results in patients who have had sleeping problems.

Speak to your physician if it is a problem (At 2 hours a night, I assume it is)

Jump in a hot tub, book a massage?

I dunno man, try some relaxing things...

No sleep is miserable.

I was taking melatonin (at the recommendation of my brother) for a while, but nothing.

Ive heard good things about Tylenol PM.

Im not much of a night owl really...atleast not this extent.

Im up watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air right now
laugh.gif

Been like this for a couple months now.... It's horrible, took a sleep aid two hours ago and I just laid in bed with my eyes closed till about ten minago...

close your eyes. dont think. sounds simplistic but trust thats what it is i know exactly what youre going through used to happen to me

I have the same problem except I'm naturally a night owl. I've been on melotonin for a few weeks, doesn't help much.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jhova718

close your eyes. dont think. sounds simplistic but trust thats what it is i know exactly what youre going through used to happen to me

Ive tried this many a time.

Whats worse is that once it starts working, some random song just starts playing in my head.

I swear ive had Celebration by 'Ye playing in my head for the last hour and a half.
ohwell.gif

Do you get laid?

Not right now
smh.gif

Booze every night until you pass out.. easy.
No booze or weed for a few weeks for me

Hit the gym, then hit the pool, then the jacuzzi, then the sauna, then a cup of warm milk.

Tuck yourself in bed

Tell me you wont fall asleep

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Hit the gym, then hit the pool, then the jacuzzi, then the sauna, then a cup of warm milk.

Tuck yourself in bed

Tell me you wont fall asleep

pimp.gif

All of you telling me to exercise: i exercise 2-3 hours a day of MMA. on top of my weight lifting routine

still not helping.

Back
Top Bottom