NT simps, I need your creative minds.

what are some creative do it yourself craft/art things you can do for your loved one as a gift (my girl loves stuff like this) and i obviously suck at being creative 
tired.gif
. Thanks in advance!

Give her a pass to have the greatest sex of her life!

*Proceed to watch her take it and run out the door*

pimp.gif

My girl likes the same %*@! op. What I did was I took a old shoe box and covered the outside with pictures of us, and wrote little sayings we have all over it. Like a collage of our relationship (4+ years). On the inside I lined it with some silk fabric of her fav color and filled it with a note she sent me when we first meet in highschool and some old pics I found on my oooold latop she hasnt seen in years. Then just filled it with her fav candy and little things like that.. Took a couple hours to make but it was worth every second when she unwrapped it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

My girl likes the same %*@! op. What I did was I took a old shoe box and covered the outside with pictures of us, and wrote little sayings we have all over it. Like a collage of our relationship (4+ years). On the inside I lined it with some silk fabric of her fav color and filled it with a note she sent me when we first meet in highschool and some old pics I found on my oooold latop she hasnt seen in years. Then just filled it with her fav candy and little things like that.. Took a couple hours to make but it was worth every second when she unwrapped it
smile.gif
Quoted in case you ever try to edit.

Why would anyone do anything for you if you're going to call them a simp?  smh

Originally Posted by Yeah

smile.gif

This couldn't have been his idea 
laugh.gif

Savraj1 wrote:
Why would anyone do anything for you if you're going to call them a simp?  smh

Word, try again OP.

smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

self proclaimed simps getting all restive...spring is almost over

whatever happened to just eating the box without having to get ur martha stewart on
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

simping, not even once

OP how about you become alpha and have yo chick do something creative for you instead 
pimp.gif

smile.gif
aww thats so sweet

Eff being a simp when it's your lady and you wanna do something nice for her.
Being that me nor my girl went to prom when we were in high school, I'm planning on throwing a prom for her so she can kind of experience it. Balloons, music, tacky strobe lights, spiked punch, the works. 

Afterwards Imma be in that thang like

21ewxu.gif

smile.gif
lol ^^
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom