Nt School me on Codeine vol. my mom got some

So I took one before going to school this morning and when I reached school I started feeling drowsy but not really.

I felt like I was out of my body and I couldnt stay focused etc.

I did some googling and I read that it is in the same class as heroin and mereperidine.

And someone told me that this is what is in the fabled "Purple Drank"

So has anybody had any experience with codeine, and can explain it effects to me?

If you need to be "schooled" on it leave it alone.

And there is a liquid and a pill form. To me it sounds like you have pills.

Your gonna feel bad when your Mom is in pain and wants her pills but they arent there.

What is ya moms doin wit Codeine
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

And there is a liquid and a pill form. To me it sounds like you have pills.

Your gonna feel bad when your Mom is in pain and wants her pills but they arent there.

I know what it is. But I want to know it's effects, how it's used blah blah blah. And I don't think I'm going to take anymore (eben thoughshe has a bottle with like 150 pills in it). Stuff tripped me out. And she has muscle pains sometime.(She's a nurse)

It's considered an opioid and is classified as a narcotic. It's used to treat severe pain and is most commonly found in Tylenol 3.

I know but I wanna feel all types of
pimp.gif
. Nah jk I want to know more about this drug. I like learning about drugs. My name is opin

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

so i suppose you came out the womb with a styrofoam cup huh? this guy. everybody has to learn somehow.

Word. Just like he didn't come out knowing how to spell. So anyone else with info?

Purple Drank is made with the syrup not the pills so don't even try that.

IMO just leave the stuff alone it can be very dangerous and addicting I know first hand.

EDIT:You feel drowsy and sometimes time seems to slow down, constipation, sometimes you feel itchy everywhere.

dont take em all from your mom she will find out and your$%%% will be in rehab, or grounded lol

Codeine is a weaker pain medicine. Good thing you were allergic to it. My girl and her family are allergic to it, and if they took it, their throat would closeup.

I took one once. It was prescribed to me. I did a NO NO, and took one on am empty stomach. Wow. I felt like crap about 40-60mins later. I got the chills, andfelt extremely weak. I was at work none the less, and had to go home. I seriously went home and hit the bed and laid in the fetal position for a few hours.Took me until the next day to feel back to normal. Never touch the stuff again.

Now why don't u step it up to some methadone. Codeine is candy compared to this stuff.

This will get locked.

But before it does, allow me to say that what you are doing is such a waste.

i had to take them for my knee surgery recovery

tylenol 3 with codeine....liquid...oh my god

i was lifted at y 8th grade graduation

just sittin in the wheelchair like
eek.gif
tryin not to nod off

i looked like a drug addict
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by bonde111

Codeine is a weaker pain medicine. Good thing you were allergic to it. My girl and her family are allergic to it, and if they took it, their throat would close up.

I took one once. It was prescribed to me. I did a NO NO, and took one on am empty stomach. Wow. I felt like crap about 40-60mins later. I got the chills, and felt extremely weak. I was at work none the less, and had to go home. I seriously went home and hit the bed and laid in the fetal position for a few hours. Took me until the next day to feel back to normal. Never touch the stuff again.

Now why don't u step it up to some methadone. Codeine is candy compared to this stuff.

I'm allergic to it? How do you know?

so i suppose you came out the womb with a styrofoam cup huh? this guy. everybody has to learn somehow.

No but I didnt run to the#%+*#!% internet to ask a forum. Get off my sack

Originally Posted by Opiin

Word. Just like you didn't come out knowing how to spell. So anyone else with info?

smh.gif
are you serious ... ? dude was clearly siding with you ...

**Edit** Opps. I meant to say good thing you weren't allergic to it. If you were, your throat could close, and you wouldn't be able to breath.

Back
Top Bottom