NT recommend me a runnin shoe...

Basically as the tittle states... whats a good all around runnin shoe? ima heavier dude so keep that in mind...... lookin to be runnin on gravel/cementbasically the streets
laugh.gif
, thanks in advance
pimp.gif

Basically as the tittle states... whats a good all around runnin shoe? ima heavier dude so keep that in mind...... lookin to be runnin on gravel/cementbasically the streets
laugh.gif
, thanks in advance
pimp.gif

need to provide more info on yourself as there isnt a shoe that suits everyone.

ive run in everything, kinsei's, kayano's, gel evo's, adidas1, boston classics, a3, shox full and heel, saucony grid's, mizuno waves, brooksbeast, moto's, pegasus, zoom elite, free's.

and that's just off the top of my head.

my favourite running shoes of all time are the Air Max Moto IV and the First Gen Free 5.0's.

to answer the question based on limited info given, the Moto line is very solid every year. they're not much to look at but they get the job done.

ive run in everything, kinsei's, kayano's, gel evo's, adidas1, boston classics, a3, shox full and heel, saucony grid's, mizuno waves, brooksbeast, moto's, pegasus, zoom elite, free's.

my favourite running shoes of all time are the Air Max Moto IV and the First Gen Free 5.0's.

to answer the question based on limited info given, the Moto line is very solid every year. they're not much to look at but they get the job done.

I would also like to know.
nerd.gif
I need some shoes to run on the track, but the track is just sand or w/e you call it.

I would also like to know.
nerd.gif
I need some shoes to run on the track, but the track is just sand or w/e you call it.

I prefer ASICS over Nikes. Go to a local Ross and get yourself a pair of 2140's or whatever is there. You can't beat ASICS for $30. If you don'thave a local Ross, wait for 30% F&F and order yourself a pair of cheap ASICS. They are amazing. I probably will never go back to Nikes (and I prefer Nikeanything over any brand normally).

I prefer ASICS over Nikes. Go to a local Ross and get yourself a pair of 2140's or whatever is there. You can't beat ASICS for $30. If you don'thave a local Ross, wait for 30% F&F and order yourself a pair of cheap ASICS. They are amazing. I probably will never go back to Nikes (and I prefer Nikeanything over any brand normally).

in the short time I've had my run avants(lunarlite cushioning) and the love I've acquired for lunar foam, I'd definitely recommend the runavants/lunar gludes/lunar trainers depending on how you run, they felt great for me, especially on harder surfaces. I don't know exactly how that may wearon the foam though or anything like that, but for $65(after $20 winner's circle coupon) I couldn't pass on the avants, the price and cushioning wasright.

in the short time I've had my run avants(lunarlite cushioning) and the love I've acquired for lunar foam, I'd definitely recommend the runavants/lunar gludes/lunar trainers depending on how you run, they felt great for me, especially on harder surfaces. I don't know exactly how that may wearon the foam though or anything like that, but for $65(after $20 winner's circle coupon) I couldn't pass on the avants, the price and cushioning wasright.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

I prefer ASICS over Nikes. Go to a local Ross and get yourself a pair of 2140's or whatever is there. You can't beat ASICS for $30. If you don't have a local Ross, wait for 30% F&F and order yourself a pair of cheap ASICS. They are amazing. I probably will never go back to Nikes (and I prefer Nike anything over any brand normally).

recommending an entire brand over another is bafoonery.

one can only accurately judge on a model to model basis.

I prefer ASICS over Nikes. Go to a local Ross and get yourself a pair of 2140's or whatever is there. You can't beat ASICS for $30. If you don't have a local Ross, wait for 30% F&F and order yourself a pair of cheap ASICS. They are amazing. I probably will never go back to Nikes (and I prefer Nike anything over any brand normally).

recommending an entire brand over another is bafoonery.

one can only accurately judge on a model to model basis.

The monthly post is back!
eek.gif

Go to a running store. Get fitted for running shoes. Ignore the suggestions unless you know your foot type.

The end.

The monthly post is back!
eek.gif

Go to a running store. Get fitted for running shoes. Ignore the suggestions unless you know your foot type.

The end.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I hear Lunartrainers are good.
yep, or lunar racers, and right now, i'm about to try out the free 5.0's.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I hear Lunartrainers are good.
yep, or lunar racers, and right now, i'm about to try out the free 5.0's.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

ive run in everything, kinsei's, kayano's, gel evo's, adidas1, boston classics, a3, shox full and heel, saucony grid's, mizuno waves, brooks beast, moto's, pegasus, zoom elite, free's.

I have run in almost all of those and many more and I can't believe you singled out the Moto IVs. I thought those were junk.

to the OP, you can't just ask a question like that and expect a good response. I rotate the shoes I wear but I wear lunartrainers the most. However, Iwouldn't reccomend those to a big guy. You should really go to a running store (finishline and sports authority don't count) and have them check yourgait, etc... if you want the best shoe. Nike and Asics both make some really good ones. I really like Vomeros, but they are pretty cushy.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

ive run in everything, kinsei's, kayano's, gel evo's, adidas1, boston classics, a3, shox full and heel, saucony grid's, mizuno waves, brooks beast, moto's, pegasus, zoom elite, free's.

I have run in almost all of those and many more and I can't believe you singled out the Moto IVs. I thought those were junk.

to the OP, you can't just ask a question like that and expect a good response. I rotate the shoes I wear but I wear lunartrainers the most. However, Iwouldn't reccomend those to a big guy. You should really go to a running store (finishline and sports authority don't count) and have them check yourgait, etc... if you want the best shoe. Nike and Asics both make some really good ones. I really like Vomeros, but they are pretty cushy.

QFT...if you know your foot type. I know what kind of running shoes i'm supposed to wear for the most part and I'll go to Marshall's and get myAsics because of the cheapness. Excellent shoes that fit within my budget. I run in those a ton more than the NBs or my Air Max 360s that I own.

Back
Top Bottom