NT, Recommend Me A Good Book

I'm pretty much in chill mode this weekend and was looking for something intriguing, if not thought-provoking to give a look when I hit up one of thebookstores tomorrow. Anyone want to add their two cents?
nerd.gif

DMT: The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rick Strassman. Probably the most insightful book I have ever read. Makes you think a lot about reality

Good looks, guys. I can definitely get into some stuff like this. Anyone else have any recommendations?

I don't really have a recommendation of a book, but I can recommend a method. I'm sure there are topics that interest you..be it sport, business,self-help, etc. With a topic in mind, just walk into a local bookstore and go nuts.

At least that's what I do, I can easily spend hours at the local Barnes and Noble. I just recently got a new book shelf to house the books I've beenreading...ranging from financing to nutrition to fashion books. I always keep a book going at all times.

not sure if this counts but whatever
identity crisis- dc comics

actual book:
we-Yevgeny Zamyatin

I've been meaning to hit up Barnes & Nobles and picking up a copy of Helter Skelter .. maybe you should too if you haven't read it already.

Originally Posted by SneakerLips

DMT: The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rick Strassman. Probably the most insightful book I have ever read. Makes you think a lot about reality

THIS... Having experienced DMT/Ayahuasca myself I really enjoyed the books and some of the conclusions that Dr. Strassman made after his experimentation. Ifound his overall conclusion a little disappointing, but insightful never the less.

Some good suggestions in this thread overall though. A welcome change from the normal: "Invisible Monsters! Chuck Palahniuk is the greatest Americanauthor EVER!"

Good luck if you can find it!

But I just finished this and it was one of the best Graphic Novels I've ever read
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

marvels.jpg

Finished this one last week,great if you like Joker and darker stories

10157_400x600.jpg

I am currently reading "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey.

a_million_little_pieces-large.jpg

This is the list of books I have up to bat after "A Million Little Pieces"

Never Eat Alone
Huckleberry Finn
Outliers
The Tipping Point

Since I am so impulsive with book purchases I just bought "The Raven" and "The Catcher in the Rye" because of this post.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom