NT, put me up on game. Vol. Moving on up

iblink

Banned
I've been on NT for a while and one of the things that always impresses me is the variety of people you come across on these boards. You have professional folks, family men, college kids, adolescents, etc. You browse through threads about a kid with a high school crush, and then read a response from a guy who's done graduated grad school and has settled into a home with a family. Or you can think you know absolutely all there is to know about a topic, then get completely trumped by another NT'er  (cough cough ABH cough cough)You'll see folks like me who are still in college trying to get with it, and then come across a person who's damn near lived out the dream already (cough cough HOVKid cough cough). Then you'l click on the car thread and see people posting old civics... AND then those who are pushing M3's and Gt-R's and Porsche Carrera GT's (
pimp.gif
btdub).

I appreciate this forum to the fullest. Shows you that you really ought to broaden your horizons.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

And then there are ninjas like you...

Haha, just playin' homie. NT is always appreciated.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

but yea diversity is cool

This place makes me want to do better, earn more, and most of all, learn more. Props to all of you who serve as examples, both good and bad. Na'ah mean?

I know you as the black dude that listens to Blink.

Diversity is greatly appreciated.

NT is the best website I think I've ever been to...The amount of info you come across on here is INSANE

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

One of, if not the main reason I frequent this board.....
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I love the fact that it's not a whole bunch of yes men and ppl dare to be themselves

I've been schooled about a lot on this website

NT is always appreciated

It also appreciated when people get clowned on and are a good sport about it. I for one take my lashings if they come from NT like a good sport if they come
laugh.gif

PICS OF SAID CARRERA GT!?!?!? Damn.. That's my dream car...

What game are you trying to be put up on though? You lost me there..

And this was a swag list in disguise.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

PICS OF SAID CARRERA GT!?!?!? Damn.. That's my dream car...

What game are you trying to be put up on though? You lost me there..

And this was a swag list in disguise.
Doing better in life. Elevating in different aspects, whether it be academics, family, life, love, happiness, wealth. I feel like NT has members who are experts in all of those areas and more.

But how's this is swag list? The only one swaggin' is me, but that's because my wave is perpetual.

Spoiler [+]
owwwwwww

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

One of, if not the main reason I frequent this board.....
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I love the fact that it's not a whole bunch of yes men and ppl dare to be themselves

I've been schooled about a lot on this website

NT is always appreciated
c/s I learn something new every time I'm on here.

Back
Top Bottom