[[ NT PRODUCERS: Show Your Music Setup (PICS) ]]

I just finished re-modeling my room, and finally got a keyboard cause Time made me.....so figure I'll post.
laugh.gif

I'm interesting in seeing everyone else's stuff.
smokin.gif

2003146859218361081_rs.jpg

2003107780434438566_rs.jpg

2003132377658261745_rs.jpg

2003157803239815012_rs.jpg

im the nerd but u have like 4x the amount of electronics in ur room... and theres no point in postin my laptop with the broken screen and my midi controller...

is that a swivel mount for your flatscreen (TV)?

i was thinking about getting one but i wasn't really sold on it from the one i saw in person...do you like it?

Nah, I just bought a regular wall mount for like 100$ at Costco the day I bought my TV a few years ago.

I bought an HDTV when they were still relatively new, so my pockets were hurtin' that day.
sick.gif

Damn u beat me to makin this post, I gotta clear room off my picture card first tho.

Originally Posted by QUEST UNO

who was the dude with the moog? dude had the dopest setup on NT
I think that was outa control...dude is real crazy with the beats, though I don't see him post much anymore

funny i just took some random pics of my stuff last night. kenny theres no way thats all you use??? where you hiding the rest of your gear? i see you now flu.

6tc2edk.jpg

85v0404.jpg

6lmd8o4.jpg

8ad2phy.jpg

8g9e1ic.jpg

Mez, we almost got the EXACT same type of setup.
eek.gif

I'll post mine up some time soon. Gotta clean this area up first.
laugh.gif

Yo, Kenny... How much did that lil' baby keyboard run you? I wanna get one of those and a laptop, so I can finallybe portable.

Then I'll just leave the PC and bigger M-Audio controller for when I work at my place.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

I'll post mine up some time soon. Gotta clean this area up first.
laugh.gif

Basically, good stuff everybody. I like the 45's ps2.

A lot of you guys might want to reconcider your monitor placement but good stuff none the less
smokin.gif

Chris: it was like $150. I copped it a couple years ago when it first came out. Should be cheaper these days. It's an M-Audio Oxygen 8.

Ps2: Allllll I neeed right there. I'm thinkin' about some monitors though... and for those that know me, a turntable. I've been yappin' off atthe mouth about getting myself a turntable but I keep pushing it back and I don't even have a solid reason.

^ Damn dude, I figured you would have one by now.
laugh.gif

I remember you showed me a nice one that connects via USB for real cheap, but I don't mess with the vinyl's, at least not yet.

Posted these pics awhile back in the producers thread:

My Uncle's bands album

The newest addition to the family...da Fantom-S

Back
Top Bottom