NT Photoshop experts I need your help. Vol. Lost my Grandfather 9/24 R.I.P UPDATE..Pics Posted

This saturday I lost one of the best people in my life, my Grandfather. He was 82 and lived a great life.

I may need someone to help me put together a photo with a different background. Being that I only have the photoshop trail and I am a complete NEWB to photoshop I would see if one/some of my fellow NT peeps could lend me a hand in a tutorial or do me a solid and maybe let me email them the pics and put it together for me. Any and all help, tips, answers etc is GREATLY AND EXTREMELY APPRECIATED.

Thanks

Last edited:
My skills are fairly limited so i can't help you out. My condolences to you and your family for his passing. Celebrate his 82 years of his wonderful life, I'm sure that's what he wants you all to do.

I did a similar PS job for a guy on here before. If you send/post the pic and give a brief on what you want done, I should be able to get to it before the end of the week

Thanks to all who've replied and exetended the hand to help. I would prefer to email u the pics but i will post them. Waiting on my aunt to email them to me.

i'll be more than happy to help you out.
You can PM me or..post the pic here.

I'm sure you'll get many versions that you can pick from.

my condolences to you and your family

RIP, many prayers for you and your family.

This is just one reason why I love yall NT. Dude comes out asking for help and yall do it. No money, no poor humor, just help for another.

:pimp:

RIP, many prayers for you and your family.
This is just one reason why I love yall NT. Dude comes out asking for help and yall do it. No money, no poor humor, just help for another.

Not sure if SRS.

Btw my condolences, the day I lose my grandma will be the day I lose a piece of my heart.

Pretty simple shop request too.

I swear I was waiting for that one stupid idiot to try and make fun..

My condolences man, crazy how much grandparents are the most caring of them all.

Thxs again to my NT peeps. Appreciate all the kind words. He was more of a father than a grandfather. He taught me me so many things about life, being a man and how to be a great husband. And more than half of it was just him leading by example, just watching him and how he handled things. Hopefully I can be half the man he was. Thxs again for the help and words. They are truly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom