NT Official Book Club.....Vol. This ain't Oprah

36 ounces

Banned
Not reading anything since spring fml.

I'm in dire need of some inspiration for my english class.

So, please all intellectuals feel free to drop any gems you may know of.

And I gotta contribute to my own post so.....

The last good book I read....

354-1.jpg

Man those books are all about manipulation....can't really mess with em like that.

Read the Autobiography of Malcolm X

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Man those books are all about manipulation....can't really mess with em like that.

Read the Autobiography of Malcolm X

Enh...This book not so much, 48 Laws of Power was more about manipulating.
Art of Seduction was more along the lines of how to play your cards in social settings...

I'm a big fiction person. I really like Toni Morrison books (The Bluest Eye, Paradise). I want to read Jazz too.
I've also been trying to read this philosophy book.

Finishing up The Lost Symbol now and then plan on reading either Mother Night by Kurt Vonnegut, The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo or Child of God by CormacMcCarthy.

An Empire of Wealth by John Steele Gordon. My brother lend me this book. Not bad after two chapters. Lots of history, which I like.

Really, the above are outstanding. And as someone mentioned earlier, the Autobiography of Malcolm X is necessary.

I just finished reading The Accidental Billionaires by Ben Mezrich, it's a story about Mark Zuckerberg and how he founded Facebook. It was a really goodread and I recommend it to anyone who wants some more background info on how Facebook came to be.

my homegirl recomended the four agreements .... anyone read this? care to give me some feedback.

Last two books I read. They were very good.

ravens.jpg

say_youre_one_of_them.large.jpg

"Say You're One of Them" is actually one of the books in Oprah's Book Club.

Sad but I can't remember the last time I read a book that wasn't for school
embarassed.gif

I'm gonna change that soon..I'm going to find a good book..(not Twilight)

I'm reading The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down.

Then, I'll be reading Driven Abroad: The Outsourcing of America.

I love reading, but I've been slacking because of all the reading I need to do for school.

But I've started on

Last good book I read

I also bought The Alchemist at Target a while ago...I need to read that as well.

currently reading "breakfast of champions" by Kurt Vonnegut. my dude is the truth, and i love the way he writes.

last book i read before that was the 48 laws of game by pimpin ken. alot of insight in there.

Damn outside of comic books I just dont read books besides for school.

Try the Alcoholic from Vertigo is my recommendation

Back
Top Bottom