NT Mini Summit: My 22nd Birthday. March 2nd, 2013 Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Hi. I turn 22 on the 28th of February. And seeing as how we haven't had summit in forever thought I'd take this opportunity to give back in a way to a commintuy I've been apart of for goin on 7 years now.

It will be more of a kickback laid back atmosphere . BBQ and a big house. Contemplating having it at my uncles because he's more laid back than my mom.

Just hit me up if you plan to come through. Trying to see how many people I need to get food for.

You don't need to bring a gift. But if you want to drink , please bring a pack. People tend to drink like whales at bbq's. :smile:

Location with either be in palos verdes or san Pedro.

My contact info:
Mecks

Hi. I turn 22 on the 28th of February. And seeing as how we haven't had summit in forever thought I'd take this opportunity to give back in a way to a commintuy I've been apart of for goin on 7 years now.

It will be more of a kickback laid back atmosphere . BBQ and a big house. Contemplating having it at my uncles because he's more laid back than my mom.

Just hit me up if you plan to come through. Trying to see how many people I need to get food for.

You don't need to bring a gift. But if you want to drink , please bring a pack. People tend to drink like whales at bbq's.
smile.gif

Location with either be in palos verdes or san Pedro.

My contact info:
Mecks
oh damn, im in sp myself.

It's actually going to be Saturday march 2nd yo. Don't know if that works for you.

I'm an a--hole. :lol:

I didn't even realize that's THIS weekend. My daughter's just started up AYSO again and i'm not sure what the hell the wifey has planned after. :smh:

Either way, if i'm able to pull thru... what kinda beer you like Mecks?

Last edited:
Where in Pedro is this going down?
So I can warn my parents if it's close to Paseo. :lol:

-J-

I'm an a--hole. :lol:

I didn't even realize that's THIS weekend. My daughter's just started up AYSO again and i'm not sure what the hell the wifey has planned after. :smh:

Either way, if i'm able to pull thru... what kinda beer you like Mecks?

Lmaooo just text me if anything yo. And I don't have a preference bro. Whatever you feelike drinking !

im coming, i'll bring ben baller and lax rolex with me. see you guys on saturday

Back
Top Bottom