NT Milk Carton

godshammgod

Banned
where is jblackcat13, 0cks, AC (Captain Planet), DJ Bana, BenFranklinave, Darko M, Grizzly Herbert, J d0t c0medy, Purple Face, Roback1991, Shyn0p, and Swoshmn?

These new NTers are depressing..The lulz from 03-08 = G.O.A.T

where is jblackcat13, 0cks, AC (Captain Planet), DJ Bana, BenFranklinave, Darko M, Grizzly Herbert, J d0t c0medy, Purple Face, Roback1991, Shyn0p, and Swoshmn?

the only person i remember from that list is grizzly herbert and ive been here since the begining....

the only person i remember from that list is grizzly herbert and ive been here since the begining....

HE SCANNED HIS FACE!!!!
laugh.gif

Niketalkjunkie
Phillyhova

Originally Posted by NobleKane

You're alive?
eek.gif
...i remember when your fat self made a thread about eating under 500 cals a day to lose weight..hows the weight loss, dog?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

You're alive?
eek.gif
...i remember when your fat self made a thread about eating under 500 cals a day to lose weight..hows the weight loss, dog?

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

All that matters.
nerd.gif
frown.gif

All that matters.
nerd.gif
frown.gif

Where is Billy Hoyle?
You're a known scammer.

Says who? who are you?

All youre doing is bickering but not saying a thing, have no business speaking on something you dont know anything about.

Where is Billy Hoyle?
You're a known scammer.

Says who? who are you?

All youre doing is bickering but not saying a thing, have no business speaking on something you dont know anything about.

These plus the "new" Billy Hoyle and what SN is KampOutKid going by these days?

Back
Top Bottom