NT Military. Anyone at Langley AFB?

What's good NT. I just got to Langley Air Force Base in Virginia last week. I'm just trying to find out if there's anyone else stationed
here as well. This is my first time in Virginia (I'm from NYC) so I'm not really sure what there is to do around here.
If you're either from the Hampton area or you've been stationed at this base before your insight would be greatly appreciated.

lotta NT in the 75...

you should put this in the DMV forum...you will get a lot more help in there...

I live like 10mins from Langley

depending on what type of crowd you like, there's lots of places to chill and stuff to do

hampton checking in. not in the af but in the usn instead. im about 5 mins from afb. lots of stuff to do depending on whether u got a car and if you are over21.

What's your AFSC? I was trying to get to Langley for the longest but just said *@$* it and came overseas.

hit up granby st in Norfolk, also waterside. gotta head to the Va Beach strip. also in Hampton glow bowling is usually fun. also got Baileys in uptown NewportNews among other places

military circle mall is thee sneaker spot in the area. in HPT there's a DTLR and SportsZone nearby as well as a footlocker, all off Mercury Blvd

For Hampton, all you need to know is Mercury Blvd and Todds Lane. They run parallel, but those 2 streets get you everywhere. Jefferson Ave. gets you everywherein Newport News.

Granby Street is straight like mentioned above. The Oceanfront if you feel like venturing out there. Not much going on there in the colder months. PatrickHenry Mall in NN. Also, a City Center in NN. The new Hampton Town Center will open sooner or later.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

hit up granby st in Norfolk, also waterside. gotta head to the Va Beach strip. also in Hampton glow bowling is usually fun. also got Baileys in uptown Newport News among other places

military circle mall is thee sneaker spot in the area. in HPT there's a DTLR and SportsZone nearby as well as a footlocker, all off Mercury Blvd

Pretty much what he said. I was in stationed in the area (USN) for about 2 years. I'm out of the area now, but still some of my people still reside downthere. The Hampton Roads area is actually pretty fun but there's nothing left to do but to do the damn thing.

As mentioned, the shoe spots are definitely in the Military Circle Mall. The Colliseum mall in Newport News is kinda wack, but most malls in the area includingthe Patrick Henry Mall have DTLR's so you got some spots other than FNL, Foot Locker, and Champs....

The clubs are out there if you wanna hit any spots up..just look around....

Other than that, Va is Va, I used to leave on the regular and go to NYC.
pimp.gif

i was saddened when my lil brother told me that Hampton Coliseum Mall got torn down!
embarassed.gif
....i havent been home in so damn long!

Legends back in the day!!! ..... ftw...
pimp.gif

Heard Langley was pretty sweet. Wish I was stationed there. But I know its a college town too so you should have no problem getting buns. Eastcoast as a wholeis where its at military wise. Also Macdill or Patrick would of been sweet but's thats FLA. Hope I can get back overseas.

yeah baileys is aight.. on tuesdays its popping.. not really on the weekend...

Back
Top Bottom