NT Let Me Put You On The Mob Figgaz (vids, links, etc) Vol. Real N's Check In One Time For Ya Boy

There's no reason why anybody who rocks with Jeezy, Dro, Max B, Buddens, Clipse, Gucci, etc shouldn't be able to appreciate the MOB.

If you're into that real hood +*%%, you really need to peep game real quick. Just take a listen and post your thoughts.

I know my Bay heads know what's up, they always show love but I wanna see what's really good.

263dlli.jpg

Barney (More Crime) Remix ft. Cormega - TheJacka

Never Blink ft. J Stylin, Dub - The Jacka

wv693b.jpg

When I Step Through The Door - The Jacka

Its the Jack (Bonus Track) - The Jacka

Some Videos

LAROO T.H.H feat. Tha Jacka "20 Bricks" Official video!!! from PrimeZero on Vimeo.

Out here if yo +*%% says "To Be Continued..." it's actually continued:

"NEVER BE THE SAME"(20 BRICKS PT.2) LAROO T.H.H. & THE JACKA from Prime Zero on Vimeo.

That Candy +*%%, for the airwaves:

Put Me On from Prime Zero on Vimeo.

Still got hella +*%% to post...

Really though what's good with Tear Gas? And how much longer til Hus is out, is it 3 years?

I think Hus got a lil over 24 months left. The bid was 5 and he's been in for almost 3 years now. Tear Gas,
smh.gif
Who knows, as long as he comes with thatslap. I wasn't feeling All Over Me
grin.gif
(Is that even on the album anymore?)

^ I hope it doesn't make the album. When it was aired on 106 I was so disappointed...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

very much appreciated...i dont understand why they dont get the love and appreciation that they deserve.

Rydah J. Clyde
Husalah
The Jacka
A.P.9
Fed-x

and Johnny Ca$h was on the come up too before he was killed...R.I.P Ca$h the Fast Gunna

My _ Hazze know what's good wit the Mob...Jack is honestly one of my favorite rappers ever...and i !!@%* with a wide range of artists so its no bay bias ornothin...

Originally Posted by Quebradita

hus a snitch.

You sound like every other 13 year running off at the mouth over at bayontop.

I'm not even going to get into it. The fact of the matter is, we don't know +$#!.

I personally thought Mob Trial 2&3 were garbage, the first was the best one.
pimp.gif

Also, Devilz Rejectz : 36 zips was the last mixtape I felt Jacka came through on, I'm not just really feelin' his newer stuff.
There's a few bangers but I can't sit through them like 36 Zips, also who cares if Huf is a snitch, ain't like he snitched on you so why should itmatter.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by zae23

Quebradita wrote:

hus a snitch.
evidence???

tired.gif
No one knows what really went down but he did get caught with 14 birds across state lines. That's a federal crime with a 10 year minimum sentence. Soyea, something doesn't add up.

I dont really care though, even though I really can't see Hus snitching.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

I personally thought Mob Trial 2&3 were garbage, the first was the best one.
pimp.gif

Also, Devilz Rejectz : 36 zips was the last mixtape I felt Jacka came through on, I'm not just really feelin' his newer stuff.

There's a few bangers but I can't sit through them like 36 Zips, also who cares if Huf is a snitch, ain't like he snitched on you so why should it
matter.
grin.gif

<

Yea Mob Trial is definitely the best one. That's damn near a classic. 2 & 3 are very average but there are definitely a couple of heaters on both.

Dude put out a lot of straight up wack "street albums" the first half of the year, I'm just waiting on the actual LP.

I liked Mob Trial 2...3? not so much....but this man better ome hard on Tear Gas cuz this stuff he been puttin out isnt the business

Mobb Figgaz are dope.

Honestly, I'm not that up on them tho.
I know them more from my boys who always play that %%#% when we blaze and we're rolling around in my car.

I +!#* with their music though, The Jack Artist is a sick album
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom