NT LEGAL HEADS PLZ HELP!

:lol: @ filing a police report for someone wanting to return something.

Even if he asked earlier you still would have said it fits the other car.

If he sends it back he gets his money.

Last edited:
**** that guy. :lol:

All sales are final

You BETTER have the money in his account? LOL. I wouldnt refund him based off that alone. Yall had an agreement; if he is too stupid to do his homework on what bumper fits what car, then he's SOL.

You don't have to give him a refund. The sale was already completed, you aren't Wal-Mart. Also, if it gets sent back to your place, do not claim the package. He can go after you if you take it back. But doing that would cost more than the money he's trying to get refunded.

Last edited:
:lol: @ filing a police report for someone wanting to return something.

Even if he asked earlier you still would have said it fits the other car.

If he sends it back he gets his money.

I filed it because I suspected fraud. Seeing that he asked me AFTER he received it. I'm thinking he has another bumper and just wants to swap it for my new one and send me a roughed up one

Like I said even if he asked PRIOR to sending the money you still would have said YES. And you still wouldn't want to give him his money back. It's possible but he wouldn't need to ask about fitting another car to try that.

It's funny how dudes are talking about no returns/all sales final from a seller point of view but if they were on the customer end they'd be singing a different tune.

You should of said i don't know. what probably happen is he thought that specific bumper was going to fit on his vehicle when it didn't he try to look for any to void the contract. was you re listing detailed and said no returns? if so you should be good and hes pro able just trying to scare you. just tell him that he know what he was buying and you fulfilled you-re end of the bar gin. now he can choose to sell it like you or sell it to a junk yard

Like I said even if he asked PRIOR to sending the money you still would have said YES. And you still wouldn't want to give him his money back. It's possible but he wouldn't need to ask about fitting another car to try that.

It's funny how dudes are talking about no returns/all sales final from a seller point of view but if they were on the customer end they'd be singing a different tune.

Another potential buyer asked me that same question PRIOR to purchasing , and I told him " I'm not sure you would have to look it up". And I googled it myself after that and saw that you can infact fit it, but I did not know that you needed to replace the fenders until this guy told me.

But, he asked me AFTER he received it, so I had no idea if he wanted to use the bumper as a surf board or fit it into another car.

The fact that he asked after wouldn't have changed your answer because you thought you had the answer from googling when the first guy asked.

I'm far from a car person but I know some aftermarket parts made for a specific car and OEM parts from different years of the same body style don't fit like the OEM with out modification.

Back
Top Bottom