NT Insomniacs Check In....Why are you up so late?

I can't for the life of me fall asleep
smh.gif
smh.gif

Whats your reason?

i don't sleep from prime time to sun rise
been trying to change it the past couple of days.. unsuccessfully
smh.gif

I am waiting for my laundry to finish after that Im headin straight to bed got a presentation tomorrow.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

On the phone with my girl and watching man and wife, show is
roll.gif
roll.gif

My girl is sleeping like a log in the other room..i tried to sneak in and "pull back the covers"
wink.gif
....she just smacked my hand away and rolled over
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Big Breast post here i come
tired.gif

Burning it
pimp.gif
and watchin a replay of the Heat Blazers game. Really tho' im always up till about 4 anyways

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

On the phone with my girl and watching man and wife, show is
roll.gif
roll.gif

My girl is sleeping like a log in the other room..i tried to sneak in and "pull back the covers"
wink.gif
....she just smacked my hand away and rolled over
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Big Breast post here i come
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

stay strong my dude...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maps maps maps

Working on a term paper for my senior project, my HS is one of the few in Cali that have the damn thing.
grin.gif

I had to do a senior project in seattle....i waited until the last week to do it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by maps maps maps

Working on a term paper for my senior project, my HS is one of the few in Cali that have the damn thing.
grin.gif

I had to do a senior project in seattle....i waited until the last week to do it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Im in AP my 10 pages are due tomorrow...the process is long (community service, learning a skill). This+college apps have me on top of my game andstressed. I'm gonna unwind this weekend
grin.gif
pimp.gif

I fell asleep around 7 and woke up at 10. Then studied till 3am. Now I cant go to sleep. I have an exam at 11 am too
laugh.gif

studying some organic chem and doing some online research making sure i am on the right track and taking the right classes required for university of michiganor wayne state university doctor of pharmacy programs before i head off to work in an hour or so.

I should be studying but I was watching Killa Season and I tried to FB msg some Nters. Shoutouts to Pinkloveheart and whoever Darick Dang is on NT. FB sux.

Back
Top Bottom