NT, I think I might have just seen my first UFO.....vol. "What the ____ was that?!"

Driving home with my girl and my daughter in the car around 9:55 and in the top right corner of my windshield I see something of decent size and extremely bright streak down from the sky and disappear behind some low buildings.
The only thing I could think of was night vision footage of anti-aircraft rounds shooting into the air from the beginning of the war, but coming down faster and much larger.
I was shocked and asked my girl if she had seen it too. She did and she didn't know what to make of it.
I'm amazed I made it home safely with how excited I was trying to see if anything was going on in the direction of where the impact must have been
laugh.gif

Am I weird for immediately hoping it was
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
??
Whatever it was, it was
pimp.gif

Can any other Northern RI NTers corroborate my story? (I know at least 3 exist
laugh.gif
)

Pics of a <2 second event?
I know you're bored camping out at the MW3 release, but come on now
eyes.gif

Provide us pics of your girl, then.
It's almost as if you WANT your thread to fail

Don't see why y'all so anxious for them...

Who's to say they won't make humans their animals

Y'all just needa chill out....

The clarity of gifs now is AMAZING.
smokin.gif

Edit: And to stay on topic. I saw a ufo with my older sister when I was a kid. There are definitely others out there.

it wasn't a alien, it was a meteor. They burn upp in the earths atmosphere and look like huge balls of light before they disintegrate. I saw one here in Vegas like 2 weeks ago and was amazed.

Back
Top Bottom