NT, How Is Your Day Going?

The morning was long as I don't know what--how does everyone else make their school / work mornings go by faster?--but the afternoon is finally here. I'm almost done with a reading assignment and have some paperwork and other school to look over later. How is the day shaping up for everybody else?

I only have an hour to go. The mornings usually go by sort of fast, the afternoon drags. Today is pretty good, sold a few things, put in an offer on somethingelse. We'll see where that goes. Tomorrow is already Wed, woohoo.

Ive been up since 7 sumthin this morning
smh.gif
studying for this damn Project Management Test at 5:45 ....Yall wish me luck ...

i woke up like an hour ago.
about to get my grub on then ride out to school so i can get a couple hours of studying in before a test tonight.
then my homegirl got her own condo and she wants me to come through after class, doubt i'ma smash though probably just
pimp.gif

no class today.

went to the gym

gonna go to Barnes and study for a while

work out again later tonight

I had one class. Hollered at this girl and she responded positively. Jailbroke my iPhone so now I'm loving it.It's turning into fall, so I'm even more excited. All in all, a pretty good day so far.

Been up since 6, off work in a few, got class in a 2 hours...overall though, I'm blessed.

I could be doing a lot worse.

awesome
got some afternoon delight after having to wait 6 days for it...
smile.gif

and im about to buss an A on this bio test this afternoon

My day just started.. (word to it being 8.19am right now)

I'm sore from netball last night, today is going to be a loooonnnnnggg day

It's good to see everybody's having a good day for the most part. I just walked outside and to have the sun beaming down at the very beginning of fallis a great feeling.
pimp.gif

woke up at 4, 5, and 7am because i had bubble guts. burned myself with the iron, ironing my shirt. hopefully today picks up. i got more training at work.

alrite.....went gym, showered, fapped, washed hands....ate an now im reading a book on MLK. jr

Typical school day.. took a test I think I did pretty good on it.

Came home to a shirt I ordered
pimp.gif

bout to grab something to eat... my day's going aiight

Back
Top Bottom