NT help me with backing up my iPod and playlists $

Last week my laptop crashed resulting in me losing all my music, I have my iPod still and saved my music back to the hard drive but I'm having troublegetting my playlists saved to my PC. No problems saving the music Any of you guys know a program that backs up EVERYTHING? Free is preffered but I'mwilling to pay a little.

i think there is this software that you download that extracts all your files from your ipod.... i dont know what it is but im just giving you some hope

You can view the hidden folders from your ipod if you have a PC. The only part that sucks is that you might have to go in and re-name ALL your music. The ipodgives it some really messed up names that are just a jumble of letters. Google it. I think there are some other ways to do it with free software that willenable you to keep your track names.

Same thing happened to me a couple months back, and I downloaded a program called Sharepod. It got everything off of my IPod back to my laptop, except for thealbum artwork. It's so much easier than ITunes that I completely got rid of it, and just kept Sharepod instead.

Back
Top Bottom