NT help me out!!!!! Things to do in Orlando? Where can I get some cheap Uni Studios+Disney tickets?

What are somethings to do in or around Orlando? Besides Disney... Is there any boutique's or fitted stores around?

hmm, theres two outlet malls, universal studios. Downtown orlando "wall street", has a strip of clubs and bars, a convention center. Magic and UCFbasketball games, lots of events at these arenas as well. Don't really know if there's fitted stores or botique's, but theres a lot of stuff to dohere man.

If you know anyone that goes to UCF they can use their student card and get tickets for about $30-35. If not, check coke cans, they usually have $20 offcoupons for Florida residents.

take one of those resort tour, they offer deals just for taking a tour and free breakfast btw

Boutiques:

Beta (Talk to Francis, he'll take care of you.)
Reign
There's an ill fitted store in the Florida Mall ran by a couple older Asian guys.

Outlets all over the place. Prime, Premium, etc. etc. etc. They're everywhere.

Downtown is always fun at night!

Try to check a Magic game!

^Thanks, I'm going to be staying in a time share condo, not sure where its located yet but I'll rent a car most likely.

Where can I get some cheap Universal Studios tickets? And Disney?

I'm gonna be there March 2-5 in Kissimmee.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

take one of those resort tour, they offer deals just for taking a tour and free breakfast btw
Don't do that man, it's not worth the time. We did one of those and someone tries tosell you something for close to 5 and half hours. It's not worth the discount.

Back
Top Bottom