NT Help! Just flooded my toilet and it won't stop- update it gets worse- pics

Man, poopy water just overflowed. I knew to shut off the water going to the toilet but I got there after I heard it overflowing. Once I drop a deuce Idon't hang around, I get out of there so then I heard the trickling and come back and there's like poop soup all over the floor.
sick.gif
I'm plunging like hell but nothing really happened, the water level wentdown some but then when I turned the water valve back on and tried to flush again, it rose again like it wanted to overflow, although most of the turds aregone now.

It's an emergency. I got company coming over, don't own a mop, and not to mention I still got the BG's so I'm going to be back.

And I hope apartment toilet systems aren't like sinks. I remember one time something happened with the system and somebody else's sink overflowed andcome out into mine somehow.

Oh yea,
DatZNasty

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Man, poopy water just overflowed. I knew to shut off the water going to the toilet but I got there after I heard it overflowing. Once I drop a deuce I don't hang around, I get out of there so then I heard the trickling and come back and there's like poop soup all over the floor.
sick.gif
I'm plunging like hell but nothing really happened, the water level went down some but then when I turned the water valve back on and tried to flush again, it rose again like it wanted to overflow, although most of the turds are gone now.

It's an emergency. I got company coming over, don't own a mop, and not to mention I still got the BG's so I'm going to be back.

And I hope apartment toilet systems aren't like sinks. I remember one time something happened with the system and somebody else's sink overflowed and come out into mine somehow.

Oh yea,
DatZNasty

sick.gif
GET A DAMN PLUNGER HOMIE AND THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THE TOILET. THEFLOOR ON THE OTHER HAND, U JUST GONNA HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP . PLUNGER ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Man, poopy water just overflowed. I knew to shut off the water going to the toilet but I got there after I heard it overflowing. Once I drop a deuce I don't hang around, I get out of there so then I heard the trickling and come back and there's like poop soup all over the floor.
sick.gif
I'm plunging like hell but nothing really happened, the water level went down some but then when I turned the water valve back on and tried to flush again, it rose again like it wanted to overflow, although most of the turds are gone now.

And I hope apartment toilet systems aren't like sinks. I remember one time something happened with the system and somebody else's sink overflowed and come out into mine somehow.

Oh yea,
DatZNasty

sick.gif
GET A DAMN PLUNGER HOMIE AND THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THE TOILET. THE FLOOR ON THE OTHER HAND, U JUST GONNA HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP . PLUNGER ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST READ IT AGAIN MY BAD, U SAID U ALREADY HAD A PLUNGER. I DONT KNOW KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY MAN. GOOD LUCK

No bull, this one time I pooped huge ones. The toilet clogged up and it was all over my bathroom floor, even my logs.

For some of you who may know me, the bathroom and I just don't mix.

laugh.gif
getting doo doo water on the bottom of my Aqua 8's, maybe it'll increase the traction. And honestly, I think it overflowed into my upstairsneighbor's bathroom, but I'm not going to go up there and check and admit fault. But basically it was quiet up there, I assume whoever was sleep, thensoon as my debacle happened all of a sudden I'm hearing a lot of activity in their bedroom and bathroom, including the same gargling nose the toilet makeswhen you plunge it. Or perhaps we all dropped tremendous logs simultaneously and bogged down the system.

Needless to say this sucks, and RIP to this towel. Yea I know I could wash it, but no, just no.

!@++%%@ oatmeal and blueberries!

sick.gif

whats wrong with yall dudes and floodin the cot damn toilet.. my 2 older brothers are always doing this
indifferent.gif
and then they leave it there for someone else(ME) toclean up.. i try to use my moms BR but she always tells me to go clean that !++* up
indifferent.gif
#%+!%+# men.
we have two plungers, one for our bathroom and one for my moms bathroom, the one for ours usually doesn't work so we use my moms one and that does thetrick. but since that's not really helping you i'd advise you to call maintenance.. unless you don't have that in your apt building? if not,you're assed out.
laugh.gif
keep plunging until your arm falls off

lay some old newspapers out to absorb some of that water.. and go out and buy a mop asap..cuz that water is not going to remove itself.
the smell is gonna linger too.. so while youre out gettin that mop, get some lemon scented something, a bucket and some lysol just incase and go to work.

and you have company coming over.. so you should really get on this. like right now. like right after you finish reading this.

Yea I got a mop, I live across the street from the Dollar store so that's nothing, but like I said, I just used this old towel and I got a %@%#@%!$ ofcleaning supplies we get free from Feed the Children. Yea, so I'm just going to put my 30 day notice in tommorow, I can't stay here anymore. I gotpoopy water and crumbs on the sole of my 8's more than likely and I'm walking around, so oatmeal poop essence is in the carpet and the air. Anybody inthe market for some cheap Aqua's, be on the lookout on eBay in the next few days. Aside from all the aforementioned interactions with my poops, they'rereally in great condition, about an 8 out of 10. I'm not telling my eBay username or size either
laugh.gif
I'm going to singlehandedly crash the Aqua'smarket on eBay
edit:
whats wrong with yall dudes and floodin the cot damn toilet

I don't know, not my fault. Like I said, this is an oatmeal and blueberries boo boo, so it was the soft ones, not like the Atkin's diet people boo boowhere it's all dense. You'd think it'd just liquidate and slide right on to whereever stuff goes when you flush it.

And I'm 99.9% sure it DID flood whoever's apartment is upstairs to because now I hear a wetvac running. My bad! And yea I cancelled the company. Hewasn't coming over to hang out or nothing anyways, was just going to leave at the same time to the gym because he needs me to sign him in. I told himI'd just scoop him later.
probably clogged pipes...do you flush your toilet paper in there too????... call a plumber to fix that asap...

Yea, and baby wipes too. I know you're not supposed to flush those but what the hell else do they want me to do? Toilet seems good now, it flushes normallyalthough slowly so it rises like it's about to flood again then the water level slowly goes down. But I gotta doo doo again. I'm thinking about runningto Mom's real quick.

probably clogged pipes...do you flush your toilet paper in there too????... call a plumber to fix that asap...

Speaking over which. My boy had a dorm party he was telling me. Well the bathroom is on the 2nd floor. So they all go to sleep without knowing the toilet wasoverflowing. The toilet is right by the stairs so the water starts flowing down the stairs. They wake up in the morning and there is about 4-6 inches of wateron the ground floor. They open the door and a ***!!@#* of water flows outside haha. They found out that some chick at the party used some bounty because theyran out of toilet paper and clogged the toilet.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Speaking over which. My boy had a dorm party he was telling me. Well the bathroom is on the 2nd floor. So they all go to sleep without knowing the toilet was overflowing. The toilet is right by the stairs so the water starts flowing down the stairs. They wake up in the morning and there is about 4-6 inches of water on the ground floor. They open the door and a ***!!@#* of water flows outside haha. They found out that some chick at the party used some bounty because they ran out of toilet paper and clogged the toilet.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom