NT Help! I'm Scared

iammd

Banned
My girl doesn't smoke (well I didn't think so) and lately she been coming home "red-eyed" and when I ask her about it, she denies it.  So this morning, I had to get something out of her car and found a lighter and bowl!  I don't understand why she's lying about it, I really don't think its a big deal...unless she's cheating on me with Wiz Khalifa.  That is the conclusion I've come to. What do my fellow brethren on NT think?  Pls, i need some peace of mind.  I'm shook that he has her cookin him cheese eggs.
frown.gif

My girl doesn't smoke (well I didn't think so) and lately she been coming home "red-eyed" and when I ask her about it, she denies it.  So this morning, I had to get something out of her car and found a lighter and bowl!  I don't understand why she's lying about it, I really don't think its a big deal...unless she's cheating on me with Wiz Khalifa.  That is the conclusion I've come to. What do my fellow brethren on NT think?  Pls, i need some peace of mind.  I'm shook that he has her cookin him cheese eggs.
frown.gif

why dont you bring up a topic like "dam, I wanna smoke a blunt right now just to ease my mind"..if she agrees to do it. BAM!!!!!BUSTED SUCKA!!!!!!but ask her if she knows anyone who sells it on the low and compare prices..THEN PROCEED TO FALCON PUNCH THAT %$@!!!!

why dont you bring up a topic like "dam, I wanna smoke a blunt right now just to ease my mind"..if she agrees to do it. BAM!!!!!BUSTED SUCKA!!!!!!but ask her if she knows anyone who sells it on the low and compare prices..THEN PROCEED TO FALCON PUNCH THAT %$@!!!!

Just ask her about it.

Be like i really don't care that much but i guess you started smoking? saw the bowl in your car.

If you ask nicely or nonchalantly you might actually get an honest answer. If you accuse her she will prob just deny it

What part of MD you from btw. I live in Bel Air, no other NTers in the vicinity

Just ask her about it.

Be like i really don't care that much but i guess you started smoking? saw the bowl in your car.

If you ask nicely or nonchalantly you might actually get an honest answer. If you accuse her she will prob just deny it

What part of MD you from btw. I live in Bel Air, no other NTers in the vicinity

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

why you "scared" though?

btw, if she's lying about smoking, she's def sleeping around
wink.gif
I'm scared she cookin him cheese eggs.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

why you "scared" though?

btw, if she's lying about smoking, she's def sleeping around
wink.gif
I'm scared she cookin him cheese eggs.

She' blowin' out the Earth smoke behind your back and at the same time getting her back blown out by someone else.

She' blowin' out the Earth smoke behind your back and at the same time getting her back blown out by someone else.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Just ask her about it.

Back
Top Bottom