NT Help! I May Be Going To Jail...

Its 10 o clock at night and some recording just called my phone saying If I don't pay 500 and some odd dollars by November 1st, "I will beincarcerated." It said that I would not be getting another notice. I have no idea what this is about or who the recording was from. The number came up asunavailable. Hopefully its somebody running a gaffle but I'm not sure...I have no idea what I can even do

prison-rape.jpg

I would call my local police station and ask...well that's only if I know for a fact that I didn't do anything wrong.

MILLION DOLLAR STACKS I just stared at your avy for like 5 minutes

and to the OP .. R.I.P.

WHOA is that a BOTERO?
edit: just googled it and yes it is. part of a series based on Abu Gharib.
pimp.gif
I'ma get me a Botero one day

I think this over some paypal stuff I did a while back, someone claiming they didn't get what I sent them. the girl who's name I was using just calledand said she got the same phone call. And the feds are looking for me...the %%%!!%@ fbi! Even if I get the money its no way I can get into contact with them

did they give you any kind of contact information at all? even if the chick who's name you were using got the call too, it could still be a scam.

if they did leave some kind of contact info, get a hold of them, find out who or what company it is, do a search to make sure they're legit, or contact thepolice to see if there is any kind of substance to their claim.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

MILLION DOLLAR STACKS I just stared at your avy for like 5 minutes

and to the OP .. R.I.P.
thought i was the only 1 lol
roll.gif
" YOUR GONNA ACT LIKE A MAN!"
"

Back
Top Bottom